I feel for you if you are an investor and lack the basic researching abilities. Just a thought, perhaps peek around on Acadia's website. you may be surprised what you can find.
Interesting in that is references Form S-1 from 2/27/2004, which was there IPO form. I am beginning to strongly feel this is related to a buyout agreement!
You can expect the buyout rumors to begin any time now, with the announcement of the May 11 presentation. May have one or two more red days, but will certainly spike as we approach May 11!
This is not new info as of today, it was stated in their proxy last Friday, if you actually read it.
The Board of Directors presently has ten members, but will be reduced to seven members in connection with the Annual Meeting of Stockholders. There are currently four directors in Class III, whose term of office expires in 2016. The two nominees for Class III directors are Laura Brege and Stephen Davis. The other two Class III directors, William Wells and Leslie Iversen, Ph.D., have elected not to stand for re-election and the number of Class III directors is being reduced to two.
Is Acadia the only Bio that finally gets FDA approval (after years of us waiting) and actually goes down? What is going on here, if I didn’t want to cry it would be laughable…
*90+% owned by tutes
*Unmet medical need
*First in class drug, and 100% worldwide rights
*Generic BB label
*June launch and sales
Yet somehow, we are nearly down on the day. I truly expected this to be north of $40 at the open, and well on its way to $50. I don’t want to hear that nonsense that the FDA approval is baked in, that is total BS. If anything, it is the MM’s keeping this down for some reason, and just letting the retail short/longs duke it out.
Does anyone care to speculate? I think the BB label that concerned some, resulted in nothing more than a standard for anti-psychotics. Pretty much a non-issue. I fully expect to open $40+, and a steady rise as people will continue to speculate about a BO. Bottom line, no more fears now, just how much $$$ will we make!
True, but nevertheless, it was at $52 dollars last year when we had no clue about an FDA decision. Now, we are hours away from likely approval, and nowhere near the SP spike I expected.
I will grant you the dilution factor, but we should still be into the $40s by now. I am just discouraged at this point, since I have been waiting years for this FDA decision, and now i fear we will not be seeing that "pop" we all expected. The big boys already know what the FDA has decided at this point...
blue hell is this stock 1 trading day away from approval, and down? I just dont understand, I expected this to be well into the $40s by now, and approaching $50. I just dont get this stock anymore. We go to $52 last July, cause they cancelled a damn conference, and now when approval is imminent, we are down 2 of the last 3 days.
Have not had contact in the last 2 weeks, last they heard they were still being considered, but waiting until adcom for further details. Makes you wonder if there is not already a buyout in place?
Do YOU even believe the nonsense that is spewing from you hole? No chance of rejection, and panel was overwhelmingly is support. The question is not if FDA will approve, but when? And likely much earlier that the May 1 PDUFA date. Sorry shorty!
Thank for your help, I'm just trying to get my own stock price projection. What would be the best way? Number of patients in the US only, or include Europe and/or worldwide? Then multiply the percent of those patients by $13k per patient, divided by the number of outstanding shares?
what percent of the current US Parkinson's population they expect to treat with Nuplazid? From what i can find, there are roughly 1 millions suffering from Parkinson's in the US.
And of that percent treated, am I correct is stating it will cost roughly $13k per year per patient on Nuplazid?
I am just trying to project a potential share price going forward.
Thanks for any help.