If the settlement comes in at a mere 300 million, if I'm reading the signs correctly the stock
price of VHC should be north of $21 per share....But, the settlement should be about $850 million...
This would put the stock around $240 if my calculations are correct....And they always are...But I caution
everyone....It may not be until August or September until it gets into the $100's....In full disclosure, I just bought another 50 shares...Some see stocks and ask why...I see some stocks and ask....Why not...
Think of the stupidity of terp's and dog eat dog's and the rest of the shorts comments that the reason
that VHC is up big today on huge volume is because people are shorting more.. What idiots...And they wonder why they will be broke at the end of June covering their $4.25 shorts at $17
We're all having a pretty good day...How bout you shorties ? It's only going to get worse...Much worse..
And now....You will REAP the Whirlwind...REAP I say as this spins up to 15 or 20 in the net month or so (sew)
Sentiment: Strong Buy
The last two trading days indicate to me a quantative inverted Uptrend is taking shape and should
take VHC to dizzying levels in the next 2 to six weeks....My analysis is based upon a combination
of stochastics, candle patterns, and Elliot waves...We should reach around the %
$10.00 level within the end of May...Do your own Due Dilligence for I am just a man..
Hey...No personal insults here but at least we're not stupid like you ! Yeh...You
didn't see that coming did you ?
One more negative comment from you flat face and I'll call VHC and have you ejected from these
You...My friend...Are a buffoon for the ages and know nothing of the give and take of the markets
I bought this right after the AAPLE announcement to ride the award wave...
I thought that we'd at $30 or $40 by now...We all know that it's coming so I guess I can wait
but this is ridiculous...It's been over 2 1/2 weeks...How patient an investor must one be ?
"F" rating ?...I'm getting the hell out tomorrow at the open...This is ridiculous
Either up HUGE or down HUGE today when it opens...I bought 450 shares at $6.97
ps on Friday in hopes that something BIG was going to happen in the next few days....Looks like my wish is coming to fruition...Delayed opening today with no news!!!!....Possibly a buyout by by AAPL, Samsung or Cisco ? My neighbor said he called the company and they should open in an hour or so..I'm hoping
for a $15 to $20 opening...I've found that if you do your research, good things will happen like with VHC...I'll report back to the board later today when VHC opens...
I just checked in...VHC is already trading down on the Hing Shang index in Hong Kong...
I figured that this verdict would actually be viewed as a negative and very well could result in
Opens at 8ish...Then closes in the 4 1/2 to 5 area....If my calculations are correct,
this verdict will only net VHC something like 22 cents a share or something like that...No biggie.
I will be a shorter at 5...I shorted and am still short several shares from months ago at 8..