Like I said yesterday gemini, we had a reversal candle and today the stock is up nearly 2%, what I saw I shared and you spouted your opinion which added no value whatsoever to readers here.
Today, July 31st there was a 10,000 block at the ask for 1.74. I have three times that many shares at higher prices but there weren't takers. I didn't see it go across, the only block I saw go across was 1,000 shares, other than that only 100-500 share lots. We're trading at 1.715 now, and a 2,000 share block just went, total volume so far is 58,600. When a stock languishes like this one has, and is below $2.00 a share, it takes news to get it back in circulation among biotech investors. So, we wait for ER next week, hopefully they can jump start the pps!
And the closer we get to the news/updates/results as the excitement builds, the stock sells off to new lows in the recent six months. I know how the manipulation game works, that's all I can see going on here. I suppose some of it is people holding this are watching their stake become less valuable while they see other holdings actually go up in value, so they get restless, impatient, and sell their shares. But, this is counter productive being here if you isolate to where you are today.
Regardless, even if there is a sector rotation coming, I'm staying invested and the great companies will still prosper, we've seen that here lately through the recent volatility. Those who leave likely will not make their entries or exits optimally, leaving money on the table for the long term holders at more favorable tax rates. You are the perfect example of the latter. Better to consider the unexpected jolt before it's here, so people can get well-thought out on their strategy ahead of time. Good post, GLAL.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Great add, should work out well. No one here is sure how much the beat will be here in Q2, but q3 and beyond should take us to never before seen levels. I added another 500 at 4.71 over in the other name, now holding 5k there and 21k here, and 15k in the other shared name. As long as there isn't a sector rotation out of biotech, we will prosper, as the catalysts roll in.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
"and depending on earnings" in my post, so yes, that's important, like the most important thing, but I do respect technicals, maybe you don't but that's OK, in that case I wasn't speaking to you, but to those who my messages resonate with. Good luck, we all could use some here.
I was your first green thumb, I've been accumulating since my first purchase on June 19th, only to find those shares were the most expensive shares I purchased. So, I have added four times as many shares since, including my last lot today on July 30th, calling it a reversal candle in my earlier post today. So, I couldn't agree more, hope you're right.
We drop 2.39% they drop 4.2% on the day after the deal broke down. Given where they started, the shareholders there have to be thrilled with the whole outcome, there are now countless more eyes on their stock and company than before, and their stock is about 50% higher than before TW went public.
They are wearing me down, it's almost like the lock they have on this is more than longs can fight, so I go back to my earlier statements about nothing meaningful will happen here until the Company reports good news on their upcoming catalysts in trials. Almost nothing else matters. Even a CMO announcement may ignite a short term rally, but it wouldn't last, just like the MD Anderson collaboration, or Vince Milano buying 200,000 shares at $4.00, we are still way below that and nothing else matters.
Your educated guess is universally accepted in a 5 point rating scale. As a 3, that's almost like why bother, if I made my investment decisions on ratings like this, that would be crazy. No matter, it won't affect us unless they and others move their ratings further up the scale.
Given the circumstances, all of us have to do what's in our best interests, when they all go down together as often happens, the pressure valve needs to be released. Good fills both!
Tomorrow and into next week, this may have been the final capitulation of weak hands as they say. Either management gives us something positive next week or we head back down.
Today's low 4.66, currently trading at 4.82 and as high as 4.85, if we close green that would potentially mark the bottom of this leg and we either consolidate in here for a bit or we go back up toward the $5 mark and depending on earnings, we'll see huh?
"this is going to 3" if you really believe that you'd save the difference by selling and taking your lumps? For owning shares here, this is as close to bashing as they come.
Regenerative Medicine - The APAC Overview
The Asia-Pacific stem cell market was valued at US $7.10 billion in 2014 and is projected to increase to US $18.71 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 27.3% for the period.
Sanjeev Kumar, Consultant, Growth Partnership Services, Healthcare, Frost & Sullivan, Asia Pacific attributes the positive growth in APAC to strong support from the industry.
Research firm Decision Resources anticipates the cancer immuno-therapy market in the U.S. could grow by nearly 24% per year between 2012 and 2022 to roughly $9 billion. If so, this represents a big opportunity for Caladruis, which could potentially draw the attention of a larger suitor that's pining for growth.
Omer chart looks compelling for an entry point, made money there before, good mention--thanks. What is your take on the day's carnage in biotech? Isolated action, or the weakening of our trend?