I decided to come into PETX on Friday, so opened small but hoping the drop is over. That gap is now closed, but there is a head and shoulders formation that ended with the right shoulder, and that isn't a good sign.
With an ID like yours, you could use an attitude adjustment. You can sell if you're feeling so negative on the company or its management. They are accomplishing their objectives, if you fail to see this, then surely you have not been paying attention!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
What are the insurance coverages for Cartiform in these operations? I apologize if this is something others here have previously covered, but it is important to those patients who need it but may not be able or willing to afford it.
Completely agree. Ignore feature on Dallas activated weeks ago. Been much happier with my investment ever since. We all have our own rhythm and metrics for how we decide when to buy or sell. Reading his posts only served to disrupt my accepted patterns, which have served me well. He has a following, let them chose for themselves. You don't see the big boys doing short term micro trades week to week. Thanks Richard and Don.
Jackie, you are really dedicated and determined! The plot thickens! How could anyone except the poster remove a post? Seems you'd have to work for Yahoo to have such clearance. It is interesting, and very perplexing? See you next week, did you see what Trov did today?
Count the consecutive days since April 13th when we closed at 3.47 and you will find it's been 14 days of a trend to today's drop of .07 closing at 2.63. Selling more shares brings lower prices. The float is tight here, you already know that. The only reason I can decipher to sell in here is if you need the liquidity. If you don't, this trend is naturally going to change any day now, and why not be here to reap higher prices for your equity? Shorts here have had fun with this one, but they don't get to own your share price, you have a say as well! Hold your shares, don't feed the trolls! If nobody offers their shares for sale, what do you think is going to happen? The price will have to go up, eventually. By September this should be a $5 stock. Get hold of your reasons for coming here in the first place, and change your mind about losing money!
Yesterday I voted with my purchase of 9,000 additional shares at $2.80, so that was my vote for the bottom of this leg on the chart (2.75 intraday). I posted my purchase yesterday. My itarget timeframe is 2017 to get to $25 a share. My average price is now 3.24. I have more basis here than ANY other position, so I am convinced of the future for IDRA based on everything out there to be digested. I post this for consumption by other longs looking for depth of conviction in what they hold. Shorts are pure noise. Today was good, let's hope we've made the turn!
Jackie, here I said I wouldn't buy more until the chart improved but with the heavy selling today and the low prices I added 9,000 shares! Yikes! I had to take some profits on other trades to do so, figuring that I'd better continue to take some profits where I had them before they disappeared like happened here. Most of my new shares were at 2.80. These are sure trying times, hard to know what is best to do, but taking the long view, months from now I am sure I will be glad I added today.
norris109, very timely news for all holders. Love that we'll see 5 new abstracts. PETX has been on my radar, looks like a timely entry point. So much slaughter out there, TROV held up well so far.
tau, who is Hugh? Today was really wild. I added a bunch of shares today. It is the blindest gamble I've got at the table, given the amount of unknowns, but it is also not blind insofar as we can judge from what is known. Risk reward, can make us rich if we're right, or cast aside like the multitudes who bravely stepped into the field of battle and were stuck down.
TTTLube, you warned us with that uneasy gut feeling five weeks ago. We longs need to learn how to honor and obey that uneasy gut feeling when you warn us next time! We were trading low $4's when your guts were twisting! Today we're over a dollar per share lower. Judging from all the red thumbs, myself included, we owe you an apology!
I double checked the GAP you mentioned with historical data from late November and today with the swipe down to 2.82, the gap is now officially closed! We also have support at 2.87, so this day could be it folks. Not counting on it though, $2.60 still looms below like a short sellers magnet. Those turds!
We closed on another of the support lines on my chart today. Will this be it, or will we fill the gap, or more beyond it? Got to stay in now, we're nearing bedrock in the mineshaft.
It's an awesome company with a very bright future no doubt. We are just paying the price for making an early entry into the stock and not having the wisdom to trade out of it when it zoomed over $5 on two occasions. I saw the profits in my trading platform and didn't exercise the sale, my fault. Live and learn. Now we pay for our mistakes, or hold through the valley which we're now in. I don't think we'll be here long, but that the uncertainty, no one knows how deep or long is the valley.
Data is due out q1 '16, so likely there will be an anticipatory run up ahead of data. Then there is the ever present market dynamic that could cause a wild run when we least expect it. I have my shares, adding on weakness. Got yours? Get with it dude!
Hey Lube, why not play both TROV and BIOC, that's a hot hand! Bioc was up 7.7% just today. Sure beats being beaten by shorts in IDRA! Nevertheless, I will hold it, really has an incredible future if you can take the wait, along with the frustration! I have made 3 good trades here as well as BIOC, and I'm kicking myself for not trading IDRA! I don't think long term gains should be part of the conversation in developmental stage biotechs, what do you think?
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Are you an investor or looking for the quick money? Either way you answer, you will make money,we're going a lot higher. Was strong in a sell-off and stronger today in a modest up market. Looking for $5.00 by September. Should happen!
Wrong, support was holding today at 2.98 and in the last minute or two of trading we have 130,000+ shares bought pushing the price to the close at 3.01. NEXT support is 2.60's but we haven't broken support yet on a closing basis at 2.98. Good there unless and until. You must be short.