I added 40% more shares in this pullback. This may be the best lowest risk biotech play out there now. Holding 7,000 shs. Good luck longs!
We haven't seen weakness on the shares yet, today was an abrupt reversal off of the $13 level, but until the Fed minutes were released, the shares have been otherwise bouy ant this week. The offering was today, it will be interesting to see what comes as you say. I doubt strongly we drop below $12.25 on a closing basis. Looking for $13 close or higher next week.
part of it is tax selling, this isn't going to be harvested for profits this year, so if you hold a loss, take it to offset any gains where you must pay taxes, that's part of it. Others showing impatience, and there is risk in holding any microcap biotech. There's a lot safer places to invest. This is high risk high reward.
Best read the transcript, I didn't hear him say that, what I heard was he was willing to listen to partnership overtures if it made sense for the company and its shareholders. Don't rely on message boards to make a trade decision.
Nasrat "everything is positive" "No one will stop us" He went on to say his team has performed admirably to get this where it is as fast as they have. FDA approval time guestimate from Nasrat: assumes it will be 8 months from date of filing, being generous he says. Awaiting clarity from FDA, who has never seen a product like ELI-200.
OMG, the market is giving back the 4 cents it took away yesterday! We are exactly where we were when the year opened for CUR, you might as well have locked the money in a vault. Now, if somebody got excited as it ran up, they bought over 2.86, they are holding negative equity in CUR. Sorry, hard to make a good case for CUR as an investment this year. I am holding and hope 2015 is the story for CUR that makes investors money.
Great post UGT, thanks for all your energy and insight around SYN. It takes a lot of time to proactively do what you do to share what you observe and think, it's obvious you are passionate about SYN. I am heavily overweight on SYN, loved the q3 cc and what we learned. Need broader belief to move PPS it appears. Today was temporary downer. Higher close for the week definitely in the cards.
So agree. It is a good reason not to own the stock, which I do but regret it. It's been a loser for any 2014 investor unless trading the optimum highs and lows. Holding and accumulating, you've got dead money in 2014, or a paper loss. I will be exiting on strength.
When I saw it coming down I sold half at 2.27,the rest I sold at 1.85, believing instead on another name, HZNP, which has gone up since I took a loss here. I like Gale, but it remains too early to reinvest IMHO.
Our expert is now the consultant watching from the cheap seats, wishing he hadn't sold out and become a basher.
Wow Gordon, most excellent post! If I could double down, I would, but will still make a good amount on my 150,000 shares when our ship has arrived in port.
OK, so with a close at 2.38 what does that do to your wedge theory? This is being hammered. I'm holding but did sell 10,000 shares at 2.51 figuring we were in for another drop. I want to pick back up those shares after the 30d have passed, say by December 4th or after. Can't say I see it running away from me at this point.
I think the ATM and small visibility has hurt the share price. The upcoming conference could really help us, ahead of news. I don't think bad news is in our future, so believe it to be other.
Hofno, I am unfamiliar with the acronym MOA, sorry, could you enlighten me? Sure can't make sense of our share price being at 2014 lows with the improving fundamentals and approaching trial results!
Tina, we are so fortunate to have you posting your unique and valuable perspective here. You are doing so well on Trimesta, so happy to hear this. Keep posting, we want to know!
Sentiment: Strong Buy