Wow, so much good news from your exams! You should set up a blog, while we can't thank you enough for sharing on the YMB, unless you are posting to a blog, your progress can't be seen by as many people. I don't know if you are under any restrictions while in this trial, so be sure not to run afoul of those if any. Have you been in touch with the people at SYN to let them know of your progress? You are very articulate, and we are thrilled to hear from you. Continued good results to your health!
It's called the 10b 5-1 trading plan. Part of executive compensation, which pre-registers planned share sales at intervals or option expiration, allowing sale of shares without regard to insider information issues. Very normal part of the way things are done in major public companies, so thanks for the alarming news basher.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
But somebody dumped ~65,000 shares into the first 5 minutes today, and another ~70,000 shares into the third five minutes of the day. There wasn't sufficient consistent buying volume over the course of the day to bouy the stock, and no end of day buyer. At 1 pm ET we had a 20K+ buyer who pushed the price back to 1.57, but that faded into the ensuing periods pretty quickly. Anyone get the feeling that we are basing out in here around $1.50?
Someone put up 20,000 shares on the ask at .43 this morning, and I hit their ask and didn't have to dicker around to see if I'd get a fill or not. Whoever sold to me, thank you. Last time I made a 40% trade in a couple weeks when I purchased at .40. This time I plan to hold for the longer term gains.
And that is only the beginning of profitability for IGXT who has differentiated itself by developing the Versafilm technology and building their own manufacturing plant so they can also make profits manufacturing for others, rather than sharing what they know to third party manufacturers. Horst will see this all the way through, he's determined and the right one to do it.
Mr. William L. Hodges CPA, 59
Chief Financial Officer and Sr. VP of Fin. & Admin.
Bill returned my morning call to IR this afternoon, around 5:45 Chappel Hill NC, time. I had called to see if there was any update on the manufacturing issues identified in the CRL. He said that although they had hoped to hear something, they in fact may not hear anything until their PDUFA for date on December 30th. When asked if any of the items identified was serious, he said they weren't overly concerned with the list, and responded within the 10 days, even had an independent auditor review the list and the responses before sending it off. He said the manufacturer is motivated to get this right, "they put out a lot of product".
Some posters on this board have evidenced concern over insider selling of stock. When asked about the executive compensation package and insider sales, he said that the only sales of shares by officers were by exercise of options in a planned sale format via the 10b 5-1 trading plans routinely used by executives as part of their compensation package. When these options expire, they must exercise or let them expire, and since there was value, they were exercised.
When asked about the recent weakness in the shares, he said he knows of nothing material that would cause same, so attributed it to small cap and general market conditions.
You don't want to be too late, nor is it fun to be too early. Next catalysts await, while we suffer share price erosion. The chart now is broken again, RF is on ignore permanently, and it looks like we are early, while other stocks are rising, this one's got the flu. It's hard to adopt a mindset of not caring what the current price is while you wait for a pipeline to mature. Anyone else feel this way or is it just me? I'm going on vacation, hope we get some good news coming our way soon.
We're not time tested, and people remember what happened when the stock was at higher levels. The guidance is being met with skepticism after the exclusions, I don't think the market accepts that revenues will be where they are forecasted, and Actimune's revenue stream has yet to be generated inside our organization. Market just doesn't want to believe it yet, it may take a quarter or two for the stock to regain its luster, the sting of the crash in share prices is still too fresh. That's my take on it, anyone else?
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Wowser, that's a bunch of shares, it speaks volumes about your confidence is this working out. I have a measly 10,000 shares at .54 average, started with 2,000 at .70. I am also watching and waiting to decide which stock gets my next $10,000. Gr8 luk!
Couldn't agree more, you might as well have invested in the index, there's very exciting things going on here in their pipeline, but they don't seem to be able to translate it into the market.
Wow, a long poster! We have such a drought here. We will win if we persist. I am investing more elsewhere now, but have 50,000 shares here that will pay me well one day. Here's to hope, and accomplishment!
Yes, that was before the FDA approval, before SNY partnership, doesn't add up does it? We are conducting a 40% off sale, but the product has worldwide marketing in place by a highly trained sales force, is practically guaranteed to sell all that can be produced, our future cash flow is assured, with a safety net covering our expenses. It's de-risked in my view.
We don't sell off anymore into these weak market days. You can invest your money and have confidence your money isn't going to be blown around like straw in a storm. It's a new phenomena with IGXT, since we have been transformed into a 'soon to be profitable' company with growing revenues.
prospern23, are you confident, sounds like it. Me as well, and we've both been adding shares. My lowest buy was 1.36 last week, and today got some at 1.63 and 1.65. I am north of 40K shares now, if it stays down here a while, I will get to 50K then stop. Good luck on this, and IDRA.
In capsule I agree. Timelines have slipped, executive 'pumping' has left unfulfilled high expectations in our ranks. There is huge investment by institutions and retail, we want to know what is happening or not, and guide our thinking accurately about our investments. I am committed until or unless there is a material change in management or fundamentals.
There is a lot to be said for having a good YMB, and where it's a bad YMB, it's a great disservice to investors. I have seen you post over at HZNP, where we have one of the very best boards and a great stock to review and discuss. Good luck to you, and wise choice in the world of choices, great risk reward here.
OK, so you say, we can discount her pumping. Why was it so important to o you that she be discredited? Why do you seek so much visibility yourself, makes me question your motives.