ATRS settled on Friday at 3.03 per share, which is where the 200 dma is on ATRS's WEEKLY chart. For comparison purposes, the IBB on Friday broke through the 200 dma on the DAILY chart, with a 21.8% correction from its high in February. Do you know what the 200 dma is on the ATRS daily chart? It is $4.25, where on March 11, 12, and 13th we traded before we dropped decisively through it on March 13th. Do you know where the 200 dma is on the IBB WEEKLY chart? It is at 137.5! NOW, we have reached the level of 3.03, precisely where the WEEKLY ATRS chart shows the 200 dma at 3.03 (should be weekly moving average). For the IBB to reach the same oversold level as ATRS, it would take 9.5 more weeks of biotech carnage (77.5 more points down on IBB, from Friday closing at 215) to get there (the 21.8% correction involves 55.5 points down in IBB and that took 7 weeks). I think it's safe to say ATRS is a safe buy in here, given what we know about the fundamentals and the relative oversold situation relative to the IBB.
On April 4th when the stock dropped through $14, it crossed that trendline you speak of, so you are wrong, regretably. I agree with Mike's post for technicals and disagree with yours.
Ok, did your equation, $4.00 minus .16 = $3.84. Is that your new target price? For when, year end 2014? Is it your new target or someone else's?
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Was that during the normal session? Seems pretty unusual, would like to have an explanation but this WallStreet manipulation goes on everyday. When biotech revives, so will this.
If TEVA is going to buy it, the credibility of your rumor is called seriously into question when the rumor also pegs a price of $7.50. Management wouldn't agree to it anyway. Like hearing this though, as well as the increased revenue forecasts.
MDR, your number one holding can't even keep it's head up, performing as bad as ATRS, but at least that is up today. If you got in early here, you have some profit but it's been cruel to latecomers. You sure made a showing on the ATRS board, in hindsight would you do that again? "I'm Back" comes to mind.
What is dirt worth, nothing, I just got out with a few hundred profit after holding a 10,000 profit when it popped, and it was racing to my purchase price, what is with this stock anyway? Not worth it to me to find out, not going to hold a loss after what a disappointing ride it's been.
Just when you think the stock can't go any lower, it gives you yet another buying opportunity. Added today to my bag at 2.96. Did you know Idera today dropped below $3.00? Atrs now has a higher share price than Idera, by 13 cents a share, where is MDR, he was pretty proud of being over there?
d44, there are other plays you know, you don't have to limit your pain to this one. Is this truly the best risk reward you see, or do you have others you like?
Bazooka, picked up first salvo of shares this afternoon, great story, thanks for sharing it. I ride my bike every year in the NMSSociety event and have developed a strong awareness and passion for helping find the MS cure. I will add on further weakness if presented. This testimonial is powerful!
IBB is an ETF not an index and through Friday April 11th it had dropped 21.8% not 50%. Check your facts before posting to protect your credibility! Bag holder 3.43.
Ben, the rest of us join you in the notion that we may have turned back up IMO. Nice to see you're excited, but for expectations to run so high, I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment. The announcement of the Vidara deal was greeted with irrational exhuberance, and while TW will no doubt give us some reinforcement in terms of an earnings update, and scripts growth, I think we will reset to a new trend line for sure, but it will be Q2 before we see real pps growth back to the $18-20 level IMHO. PB is our inside analyst and I would not get ahead of him, unless you have some new information not yet presented here.
Nammuang, you are shaping up as this board's "inside analyst" with your persistent presentations of scripts and revenue growth. Thanks, we appreciate your objective contribution. That revenue you're putting out is the driver to bouy this stock forward, ATRS as a drug-device//licensing/specialty pharma and credible investment hinges on this successful Otrexup launch. My skepticism is peeling back, I added today and last week to my stake, today at $2.96! Mind blowing isn't it?
In four straight weeks of evaporated share value the stock is now 28% lower from 3.75 per share, and management is painfully aware of the embarrassing drop below the recent offering price (7.9%). What follows in the weeks ahead? Our new market dynamic is to reward either earnings or high innovation with outperformance in a respective field, leading to huge downstream revenues. That is Innovio personified, we are setting the bar for the next paradigm shift in vaccines and cancer therapies. The Company is in the spotlight, but there's a huge stake being held against INO's success, think of all the therapies that INO's innovation threatens, and their resources. Keep the long term vision, we are moving further into a testing phase with shares under pressure.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Read "SNAP" in April's blog today, simple real everyday terms, she's the face of ALS and it helped me frame the impact of CUR's science to the lonely place people with ALS live in, they are otherwise without hope.