Y is not already approved until they are unequivocally approved which includes manufacturing. Ask me, after two CRL's as a shareholder, it isn't.
Mo, you always seek the advice of others but seldom offer an opinion of your own, something I have noticed as you post around. Are you DD challenged to come up with your own opinion? I think people should become their own expert. You'd be happier if you made decisions based on what you know and have conviction I as opposed to casting about to seek a community's opinion. Just sayin'.
Today was the beginning, starting slow up .05, then after hours tacked on a couple more cents. You've really paid your dues here, I'd like to see you and all the 'long-suffering-longs' get their profits. As for the shorts, I hope they're forced to capitulate when it gets really obvious (and expensive) they can't hold longer. Good luck. I entered today at 2.92.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
From up .13 to down .10, at stake is the final closing price which inputs to the offering price. Those wanting in as low as possible are exercising their best gamesmanship to bring it down. Those invested should be buying. There, looks like 4.17 is holding, now I've got to go, so get busy longs, bring it up!
I've been watching last three days, we had intra-day higher highs and higher lows, and today's SA article may have provided the nudge we needed to get this thing moving again. I hope you're right there is a partner in the works, those late stage talks mentioned may yet come to fruition, then we fly!
Very intelligent article, balanced perspective, footnote as to risk inherent here. There's a lot to love about NBS at these levels, provided they solve the financing issue. Is it too far fetched that they succeed in attracting a partner from those late stage discussions going on? PCT may be the key plus the upside in their pipeline. Coming to the table with nearly empty pockets though doesn't set up well in negotiations. It will indeed be interesting.
Hey horse. I know there's a junkyard of guys here who have come up with TA projections and their carcasses litter the gutter. This is for your eyes primarily, not a titled post to attract attention. There is a huge Symmetrical triangle formed the top of which started around April 1, 2014, and the bottom of which began About October 10th. Bring these two converging lines together now and you are at the apex of the triangle, within days of a breakout to the upside. A triangle this long in the making could provide an explosive move to the upside. Seriously, within a week, this is going to breakout. I'd give it very strong odds of happening. I'm coming back in.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
You are a real pumper aren't you, do you even own SYN? I've seen you post elsewhere about CRIS, on HZNP board for one, here again. Do us a favor and take your pump elsewhere.
Prospern23, it's what we've been waiting patiently for, quietly accumulating, laying in the weeds of low pricing, knowing that this would come to us. This is how I've made most of my money in biotech stocks, by being early and lying in wait. PATIENCE required, deep DD so you know what you've got and have CONVICTION to suffer along in the doldrums and down moves. OK, bring it on. Not just a spike, but a trend to match our conviction that we're in the right place at the right time. Good luck ladies and gentlemen, and thanks to the usual posters for bringing all of us along in the stream to this time...
Analysts pay a huge subscription fee to get a Bloomberg terminal so they can track scripts. These aren't in the public domain except for institutions who can afford the fees. Those who have the information know it is protected and they would be in violation to disclose it. That is why people have to wait for the Company to give it to us, unless they have an inside connection and can get it on the Q-T. Good luck.
3.60 today, tried breaking out again, this time there were some actual trades there for about 20 minutes. When I see a stock trying repeatedly to break out of a trading range, it's going to happen, just needs a catalyst and volume. Either a rumor, a PR, something said in a presentation, and BAM, we see the new trading range. Last two days are trending up, higher highs, higher lows. Tomorrow if we get something, could be our day.
ca67, thoughtful reply, appreciate you taking time. I've got my fingers crossed too, and one day the analysts may well be right. I don't see much downside here, only upside. The spikes to over $4 recently were technical in nature IMHO and often happen right around January when many stocks that have been in extended downtrends come alive. I am going to hold like you, down $1K now, but that can disappear very fast. I have a previous gain of $800 so am almost even since Christmas. Best to you as well, JR
Yes, just saw that, thanks for pointing it out. With all the probably good things lining up, frankly I am surprised this stock has retraced so much of its recent gains. We've all given back quite a lot, the drop is slowing down and starting to form a sideways pattern though.
Anika Therapeutics files Cingal regulatory apps in U.S. and Europe • 3:42 PM
Douglas W. House, SA News Ed...
Anika Therapeutics (ANIK +0.9%) files a premarket approval application (PMA) with the FDA and an application seeking CE Mark clearance in the E.U. for approval to commercialize Cingal (sodium hyaluronate with triamcinolone hexatonide) for the single-injection treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee. The product utilizes the same hyaluronic acid as Monovisc plus a commonly used steroid.