seems to be more about presentation and not about important issues. Kinda like: "Gee! I love the ferrari! And it is cheap! But the salesman didn't have all the answers in his head and had to call his sales manager. Then the sales manager was ill and I would have to wait. So I won't buy it!" Like biz, I hope it does go to the $4's and will buy with both hands if it does.
I think TTNP can be forgiven since they are operating on a shoestring budget. I didn't expect much; so not disappointed. And it did just get approved; perhaps they should have waited till they had all the answers before having the CC? Then we'd have that to complain about.
I often disagree with Zacks; but they do at least provide reasons (support) for their picks. Re TTNP; I agree with them. As for more analysts; I hope so. MF is in same boat; sometimes right sometimes wrong; so are most others.
Dream on! Yes; they are probably real; but it may take a long time? Anyhow market seems to be saying: Show me the sales numbers! We will get out reward when our grandchildren are able to enjoy it!
Tell us all about BUNAVAIL. What does it do? Are you comparing apples to acorns? Don't expect us to go research another company without you giving a bit more info on it. We already know there is no other competing delivery method for bupenorphine, besides the TTNP implant. But; I do agree that until we see some sales numbers we really don't know for sure. But; there is nothing wrong with speculating on what could happen; and this is a very reasonable estimate. Also; if you wait till you see the sales numbers, you won't get it cheaper than $15. Investing involves speculating.
Not a good comparison with BDSI, and I think you are wrong about patients wanting an implant. But; expecting 30 or more anytime soon is a bit optimistic.
I know a lot of people would like to see that! Me included! But I don't see this market being so exuberant. I do believe it is worth more and will go higher over time. If it is a really good CC, it will move somewhat higher on Wed, perhaps retest the 8.75 area. One thing that might boost it on Tuesday is the expectation of a buyout.
No way that soon! They will wait to see sales numbers and how well patients "like" the implant. They already own warrants and can profit nicely if TTNP goes higher. It probably dribbles down till after CC. Better to pay up for something that proves successful than taking a risk (like we all just did!).
Makes sense, in hindsight. Trying to value it based on just one milestone, and some potential applications is unreliable. It may be worth much more but investors need to see some sales numbers to push it higher. However it was (over $11 equiv) in 2013 just before CRL; so I really expected a higher pop. One of these day we will expect this and sell just before it really takes off!
Right! But you can't change it; so you must roll with it. I sold after peak and will buy back when it bottoms, maybe Tue/Wed. I give up with trying to predict market based on fundamental news and I don't blame Sunny! Too easy to manipulate such a low cap stock.
I have to agree for now. Too pricey for risk; only a yield of about 6%! Why would anyone pay for this? When they could afford to pay .30, it was about the same??? Lots of good growth companies with better yields
when we hear about bank redetermination? VNR just got their result. A lot hangs on it for ARP; it will determine if ARP can recover or not. It was scheduled for May 23; but not sure it is completed yet. Probably takes several days of "talks".
I hope so; then I can rinse and repeat. It should have gone higher but everyone had the same idea; buy the rumor, sell the news. May revive after CC?