Sounds like we are singing in the same key! I did manage to scrape up enough for 3k more shares. We can thank Chesapeake for this; it announced same basic problem and must also restructure debt. But it is a producer.
these guys will announce "something"? I know that earnings reporting is estimated to be in early March; but that is only a guess based on prior year. I'd sure like to know what the restructuring plan is and what the earnings look like.
but NG is on a roll. NG inventories are consistently going down while oil inventories are up nearly every week. When NG exporting begins this month inventories will shrinking faster, NG will rise further and production should begin to increase; very good for SXE. I know that SXE earnings depend a lot on NG volume in Eagle Ford; not sure about effect of oil price on SXE earnings at this point.
What is pertinent to this board is what ProB can do to help the situation. As I see it; 2 important things: 1) Because it can not be diverted; I think it will help prevent patients from skipping to get a "buzz" on H or oxy or whatever drug they yearn for; this will save lives and will help even those who need rescue from Bup 2) Use of ProB for pain can help avoid getting addicted to opiates in the first place. When people are hurting they need something for pain "just say no" doesn't work. Help in the form of an implant is ideal.
You noticed that also I see. The people that want your shares stay up all night thinking of ways to persuade you that ProB is not worth much regardless of approval. After all implanon lasts 3 years and ProB only 6Mos1 For those fools who fell for this please note that implanon is an IUD implant!
At current price that is not such a big deal; every little bit helps though. I bought also which is why the price is going back down. If I sell the price will go back much higher. Sounds paranoid but sure seems that way. Doesn't matter much; I buy for long term speculation at this point;.
I decided to buy some in the 50's today but not based on oil. Mostly based on NG which soon starts exporting and has double bottomed. Also SXE seems to be forming a bottom. But I only bought a small chunk. May buy more when they finally announce earnings and restructuring plan.
Thanks; it helps to have your thoughts.I finally figured out the news was on NM site. I think it is best to stay away for now. I guess much of NM's income is dist from NMM?
it actually is paying and I can find a way to verify. No info at all on yahoo. Are they paying .58/Q? How do I find out? Is it announced on the news ref NMM? Is it on website?
I don't know how to find out except to ask. Most preferreds have a "history" available on yahoo but not this one. Do they announce when they pay? If I could obtain this info I would probably buy the preferred. I think it is supposed to pay .58/q/sh; is this true?
Pretty decent analysis; minor error in milestone/upfront payments but also there is value in ownership of the ProNeura technology, and also ROW of ProB. Be interesting to see a good analysis of BV after approval. Looks like cash value of 8/sh, BV of perhaps 12+/sh and speculative value of 20+/sh; as an estimate for now.
On FDA; it is pretty clear they really want it to be able to completely replace pills and film and they don't like needing rescue meds; and they believe that it should pack a bigger dose. However; this time they seemed to be saying that it met the basic requirements for approval, even under worse case interpretation of the study. Maybe they are willing to compromise for now and try to encourage further improvements as experience is gained.
Pretty much agree; however; we seem to be living in a strange world compared to before. It may not spike so much on approval just because everyone thinks it will and is primed to sell into it. Certainly; if it does spike I say sell and buy back later, perhaps. But it may just cause an uptrend to begin, getting little bursts each time there is a note worthy event. I have my price and will sell some or all if triggers are met. It may pop up to 7 or so and you think that's it, and sell; then it takes another leg up. Hard to put a real value on it; deal with Braeburn not as good and some dilution; but a lot closer to other opportunities. On the other hand if it peaks up before approval, might be smart to take half off the table.
Interesting thoughts. They have misled us before so I'm not very long on trust. But you could be right. Still risk/reward looks better elsewhere at current price; but under a dollar I might grab a little.
Oil is up due to dollar down. Inventory still increasing so it may be short lived. We may have seen the bottom around 26 but we will likely retest that. Also a very complicated relationship between oil, NG, and SXE. SXE is probably a buy because it is so cheap; but there is no reason to rush in, yet. Maybe better to wait till we hear more about earnings and restructuring.
Well it should report soon; the sooner the better! I would rather buy SXE in the .50's than AZUR in the 1.60's. They are in the same boat; but AZUR mgt may be better liars. You don't eliminate the div. when it is your best quarter.
Not sure that is a reason to buy SXE, even if true. However SXE looks very cheap; but best to wait for ER. I'r rather pay a little more with some visibility than getting it a few cents cheaper but having no knowledge about where it may be going.