The metrics seem OK (p/ffo is a little high at 23) but there was 20%+ appreciation last year and 20a5 YTD, I've had a good ride with O but wonder if I should switch to a less expensive REIT for a while.
I don't understand why this is necessary. I can keep NVO on my watch list. The reason I sold is not that I think it is a bad company but, rather, that owning this Danish ADR is administratively messier in a tax sheltered account than holding an approximately equally attractive US pharma company. Retaining 10% or so of my holding does not seem like an advantage.