bob - the only issue of ZS-9 in the acute setting is the 3 daily dosages for the first 72 hrs. That is a significant influx of sodium which would need to be assessed before administering. Additional sodium is not favorable in many of these patients. It should be a significant concern.
I have these thoughts too. Why hasn't VIFOR submitted an MAA in the EU for Veltassa yet? They have the DDI trial data now as well as FDA approval and many other supporting trials (PAH included). Why wait?
golong - let's not forget the BOD and the major 2 Tutes who own over 25% in this bashing. What role do they play (it is not just Orwin)? Why did Janus buy another 600K just this past Quarter? The PPS of Relypsa has been attacked since before approval and since then. SI has been sky-high in the past 4-5 months. The XBI/IBB have been hammered too. ALL of this has played a part to our daily pounding and has given Berens and others more fuel.
after opening decently green. This collapses indexes and stocks along with it. Ridiculous
Lurker? You lose your mind? Rho missed many many facts abut Veltassa which means it was not objective at all. He was almost booed OFF of SA because of that. Write an article that show he FACTS on both sides (bear/bull) and we can appreciate etc. Rho sounded more like Berens (your favorite). ZS-9's PDUFA will be delayed, none of their active trials have completed and we are 5-6 weeks away. They need a DDI trial too etc.
Lurker - He may have to since Mizuho (Koffler) mentioned in her slamming of Relypsa that AZN may have asked for ZS-9's PDUFA date to be moved back due to a DDI trial they were running (remember this is "speculation"). This all would make sense since NONE of their current trials have completed as we expected. So, in a way, this may save face for AZN but the fact is there is a great possibility they don't get approval until late this year. Also, if ACUTE is their target they better have DDI data that supports a less than 3 hr impact to other drugs. This ALOS may be the undercurrent as to why Relypsa has resumed BO talks. AZN may want the WHOLE market and maybe the $46 (or at most $50) is back on the table?