And he lied when he said C. Ichan has not pledge not to sell his shares. On his letter to Tim, on 10/2014, he said "we hereby commit not to tender any of our shares at $203/shrs
Honestly, I don't see a cup and handle, pls explain your time frame of the cup and the handle. thanks
i checked also and its actually 2 weeks before earning conference call. if you count 4/13 as day one, then on 4/26 it will be 2 weeks. TC timed it perfect.
Well, Earning on 4/27. 2 weeks before is on 4/26. So It's all legal if they announce anything tomorrow
I believe with the 50 day taken out again, it's setting up for a move to 557-560 by next week, and a pause back to 553-555 to retest and if it holds, it's going to 618-620 by March-May.
Be careful, when everybody on one side of the boat. Spy has support at 181 its 50D. If I was shorting, which I'm not, I'd wait to see break below 181 with decent vol.
from 447 to 575, 61.8% retracement was ahieved at 494 on the money. Going forward, I see a good support at 523-525, I doubt it'll get there. 100 day is at 528-529.
This buyback was done to kill Icahn proposal before 2/27, besides they had 34B left to buy as authorized. It may also imply the board is looking to increase buybacks, hence they still have 20B left to buy. However, I don't think there is one reason alone to make them buy 14B in one week, which could mean they're almost there with great product(s) in the pipeline soon to be announced; That's why they didn't buy more last year at 385 or even in the low 400s. IMO
I'm not here to disagree with your TA, but aapl closed above its 400DMA and it's been having a tough time with that. I'd say that's a good sign to say the least. With the Icahn move aapl was struggling with its 200DMA. So what I'm looking at now is the momentum levels of the 400 days cumulative. When that indicator troughs, I'd say it's safe for aapl to go higher. It's wait and see now.