Zero percent interest rates forever, issue lots of debt and buy back massive amounts of stock. Makes eps look good, not good for the average American. Thanks Obama and The Fed!
Yes it is!
1. Revenue was actually a beat when adding back the deferred revenue for the qtr.
2. Large deferred revenue will show up in future qtr.
3. Many partnerships seem to be close to being finalized
4. Many future opportunities globally
5. More patients than ever on Iclusig, plus more and more doctors are prescribing.
6. Future uses for Iclusig?
Not really a miss, it's a beat if you factor they haven't recorded the shipments to France due to pricing issues. This will show up in future quarter.
If you are in the area you should definitely check it out. The store was pretty crowded and it is a huge store that just reopened after undergoing a remodel. Very Impressive! Ended up dropping a $100 on misc items.
i agree that we are in a market correction, maybe even crash! That being said, RAD should hold up relatively well. People will need their drugs regardless!