leaning towards the negative side. 2 is my vote.
it's all about risk/reward. if death rates are equal as other non-approved drugs, then i dont know if it's increase effectiveness is enough to overcome the safety concern.
it's as safe as anything out there, but the problem is that everything out there is not approved. so using the same logic, this should not be approved.
not every stock responds the same. plus, with it's current MO, it'll go up 2 days before the event
does remind me a little of TSRX before they were bought out. but there's the oh so critical NDA filing coming up so that may be the cause too. either way i like the direction
It doesn't take time to fill positions. But it does take time to fill the position with good people. You can look at it from the bearish view point and assuming they're trying to fill the positions, and showing the candidates their data, people aren't interested in the company. Or you can look at it from the bullish viewpoint that they are trying to find the best people for the job, not just to fill in the position now, but for the future as they grow--people that have been there and can help take Lipocine there too.
comical. i know some people that if they sold their shares they'd double todays volume
It's frustrating watching my other stocks run like EPZM, AAVL, and ACAD on speculation (not the case w/ ACAD) and LPCN has had good results and has gone down. I guess that's why you diversify.
i agree. i tend to be on the pessimistic/conservative side for share prices. i think it's gonna be a pop in the AM, and then a month of bleeding. then after about 1 month, it will jump ~10% one day, then climb steadily to about 40 to the week leading up to approval. then you'll get a bear raid that will drop the sp ~8% to shake nervous nellys loose, and upon approval 50-60
it's actually gone up since they delayed the filing one quarter. it might be getting baked in. I dont see this popping much when they announce they've filed. I do think that it will climb steadily to the date it gets approved.
thanks for your replies. it was as I thought. an event that is moving the company in the right direction, but as an event itself, it shouldn't (IMO) move the price too much. I think that once they file, people know when the PDUFA date is, so you'll see a gradual build up in price as we approach that day. I'm in for the long haul so I will just sell when we hit 200.
depends on when. more risk--smaller offer. before the safety portion of the P3 trial is out, i'd guesstimate $15. after if it's all well--$20. after they file and get the drug approved--$50
yes. it's all about perspective. gotta see the bigger picture.
they play their mind games on us... making the price go down on good news... we don't get it... are frustrated and we give up.... then they move the price where it really should be.... it's a waiting game. I hope LPCN becomes the next PCRX
they are probably in talks with the FDA working with them to put a package together for when they file. the FDA probably will ask for a phase IV study but will probably approve them based off their strong P3 results.
I like that it's quiet here. You don't have to read through a bunch of mindless pumping or bashing. Just lots of good information and discussions. I thought boards like this were extinct. Glad to be here! And wishing us all the best of luck!