Given the potential of our drugs there sure must be talks on BO going on behind the scene.Will we ever come to know if offers were rejected by SGYP? Haven't heard anything so far suggests 1) No buyer yet 2) Deal done but waiting for official completion.I doubt they will still be on the lookout for a suitor given the reach SGYP has had even before ph3 results were out, for ell over an year now.
BTW just read about bloomberg alert,a recent stock that came under bloomberg velocity alert traded up by $20 in 3 days....happy that SGYP was alerted today :)
BTW I know people who stay in PA and work in Boston.These executives fly/travel most of the times,they DO NOT need a desk space to call it OFFICE ! NY to Boston is just 35 minutes by air,no big deal for him.Go figure !
Why would he take a job with SGYP which does not have a sales team clearly to bring its product to market? SGYP is NOT the only company in the tri state area !! Why will someone of his experience join a company which has no sure future(unless BO happens) just to work close to home? Does it ring a bell??
Do you think any CEO will FIRST hire a VP from Shire and THEN start discussing the buyout offer price and negotiate it back and forth ? Please use some common sense here.A guy from Shire implies its all done and dusted folks.Why will someone from Shire come and work for SGYP's NDA filing only to realize later than CEO is selling the company to some other pharma or going alone coz he did not get the price he wanted ? Total #$%$ ! The ONLY reason for delayed news is they are discussing the timing and strategy for commercialization before going public !!!
I think Shire has interests in SGYP and hence helping for FDA filing with Troy after which it may buy them.But why would someone wait until FDA and not buy now?
Everytime it dips I buy and after 9 consecutive days of dips Im running out of cash.Patience is the name of the game here..no strategy works when you are in bio stocks other than catalysts.
Shorts just playing knowing very well that the $15 moment is not happening anytime sooner.This is dead with no juice left until major news.Hoping to hear it sooner before all stops are fired.
Its definitely either BO or partnership....cannot think any other route would even make any sense at this stage.Partnership yields $12 per share and with BO anything possible.
He pointed out multiple times that $SGYP has lot of cash , we have lot of cash...Was he pointing out they r going alone? I don't think so ! If they were to go alone, why hire a Shire VP , y not any other BEST commercialization expert ? Moreover 90% of go alone ends up in a loss and delay.Mixed signals from a company according to me points to a clear deal in place.
I was in BO company earlier and the week before BO was announced, the stock got hammered and all LONGS started doubting their position when finally the CEO announced the BO.Calm before storm !
Ditto..holding a core position and did trade it for sometime until I got stuck when i got some shares for $9.5 some 3-4 weeks back hoping it would hit $11...unfortunately that was the last day SGYP traded over $9.5...still waiting to see that price.Just decided to hold those trading shares as long position...hopefully everything pays off in the end.
In management studies they say...if u have a great product but don't know how to effectively market it, its not worth it.Product is 10%, marketing is 90%.You need to market a product to make people know the potential of the product.Hence comes Troy Hamilton from Shire !
oh wow...$7.75 lucky you ! I am a long and got my shares at $3.5,uh oh...too bad ...
Hope there is not too much manipulation by the shorts till then coz they know there is nothing to move this stock untill positive results.they may try hard at $7 but I will load up there
Warren Buffet " Stock market is a device in which money gets transferred from the impatient to the patient"...we need more people like you to make money...go on !
One thing is sure...the shorts will eventually make more money by shorting it 20-30 cents on a hourly basis than the longs who hold it for months to sell it ONETIME for $12-$20 ! Stocks like these are shorts dream .
I am long $sgyp though...