Once this stock breaks above $18, there is little resistance to $21.50. There is litlle reason to sell at his level. The reaction from last quarter's surprise announcement was overdone. Watch the big guys start to accumulate here.
See you at $21.50!
Stock is at 5 year low, RSI says this is extremely oversold. Should bounce in next few days for 5-10% lift in next few weeks (or sooner).
RSI trading works.
Will they ever? Have they ever?
I simply can't understand why the Board has not authorized a sizable buyback, or used the massive cash surplus to acquire innovative or synergestic technologies? Scratching my bald spot trying to figure out what they are thinking....
And, yes, I think the Street is punishing AAPL for not being responsible stewards for their shareholders.
The key questions is: Can it stay above this level? If so, it will attract new buyers. 20 day average is moving up quickly and once it crosses 200 day, we should get a nice run to the upside.
Last time it closed above 200 day was back in September for one day, then retreated. Could be different this time.
Believe this stock can test $6 by end of year. Look for this to clear $3.80 by summer. Shippers will be among the top performing sectors in a recovering economy. DRYS will be rewarded for taking recent measures to improve balance sheet and remain a leader in the sector. ORIG was the saving grace for DRYS to stay alive during this difficult period.
Rarely do you see a stock with daily RSI hold above 80. I'm looking at RSI of 84 now! Ive found that stocks at +80 RSI tend to sell off in a matter of days. Just not sustainable. I'll be shorting here and covering when RSI hits 65 (which is still very high). Even healthy stocks pull back when they are radically overbought.
agree. expect this to reverse to the upside today at 486. possible tail to be formed today.
This is Apple, people!
Technically, the stock has bottomed at $14.34 and made a big reversal on heavy volume. Oversold and traders may push this up to $17.50 in next 4-5 trading days. If volume remains heavy, it could challenge 19-20.
If this is going to go up today, this is about where they should buy it: $14.35 - 14.50. 3 year low on charts.
Could be good for $1 bounce or so.....
This is what capitulation looks like with stock losing 1/3 of company value in a single day.
Being punished for both poor execution and amature communication to street/shareholders.
Very likely - massive company shakeup in management. No excuses for this mismanagement. Board must now consider company is priced for takeover.
Typical reversal to the upside starts 3-4 days after downgrade. RSI is at a low and we are almost at major support level here. Risk/Reward says you need to take a shot HERE around $4.65-4.75. Wait two weeks and sell for a nice profit.
Probably only one more day of lows, and this thing should trun around. With RSI below 29 and volume starting to normalize......suggests sellers are getting tired. But what a great run thay had!
Let's see where this stock is in just 2 weeks. My bet is it will be close to 25. I'll be adding around $22.20 (likely today or tomorrow).
UBS has a record of downgrading stocks near their lows. Pattern that has worked for me is to let the stock fall for a couple of days after their downgrade, then buy. Wait a week and take nice profit. A reversal to the upside will be quick and happen without notice.
Not a bad mid/long term hold with the dividend.
I suspect that one of these weekends (in the very near future), a deal team will be hard at work preparing for a pre-open Monday morning buy-out announcement. This is one stock you simply can't sell on a Friday.