No support below $97.30. Will it hold? Stock not looking good on the weekly chart. Potential reversal. If it can't hold, could be a fast trip down to fill the gap around $78-$80.
When it breaks $97.30, I will add short position.
Excellent point, JOSH. Worth seeing again now that CLDN is at $2.50. :Lesson is: Don't trust Roth Capital Partners.
Celladon Shares May Have Upside to $70
March 6, 2015
Celladon (CLDN: Nasdaq) By Roth Capital Partners ($19.64, March 5, 2015)
We are initiating coverage of Celladon with a Buy rating and 12-month price target of $70.
Celladon (ticker: CLDN) is about to announce potentially pivotal trial results from a 250-patient heart-failure gene-therapy trial (CUPID 2) in April.The developer of gene therapy for heart failure could announce pivotal trial results.
$11 drop in 2 days. Anyone notice that recent upgrades were by the bookrunners likely looking to unload the share they were issued? This thing got WAY ahead of itself and should settle in the $85 - $92 range before the next leg down. Easy short.
Market down 340 points. ESPR barely moving. No volatility. No volume? Suspicious.
Market maker keeping this tight. WARNING: Don't be fooled by this. Cascades next week. You were warned. See you at $92.
Notice how these firms needed to get the price above $100 to dump their stock...... So much for wall street reform.....
"Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC acted as lead book-running manager for the offering, RBC Capital Markets, LLC and UBS Securities LLC acted as joint book-running managers, JMP Securities LLC acted as lead manager, and Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated and Needham & Company, LLC acted as co-managers."
The "pain trade" suggests this could be pinned at $10 by tomorrow for options expiration. Shorts got greedy.
Broke resistance today. One month high. "Analysts" who called for $1 stock price never taken serious.
I would not be surprised to see this stock trading up near $10 in a matter of 2-3 days. Nearly 50% short interest could result in a FAST and VIOLENT move UP for the stock.
Not sustainable. Has all the classic markings of a "pump and dump". Too much too fast. Expect this to be a lot lower next week at this time when the big boys have sold and made their profits off the little guys.
He said he has his weapon in his desk drawer and ready to pull it out an BUY tons of stock if the Wall Street crooks drive the price down ....and they HAVE.
He mocked an analyst for suggesting a $4 price target, so I think he pulls it out if the stock hits 4. He is losing the battle now, but I'm hopeful he can win the war.
I'm buy here (.90) and looking for a snap back this afternoon.This does not appear to be a news driven crash. if this reverses to the upside by end of day and closes near $1, it might represent a technical short term bottom.
This announcement is really NOT a surprise. It was openly discussed as an option during the recent conference call. The impact over the next 5 years is NOT material to the survival of CLF. It actually puts the company in a much stronger position to focus on their US operations, which remain profitable.
Sure, It would have been nice to monetize the Canadian operations, but the real focus now needs to shift to the earning potential of the US operations.
Maybe only 45% after today. This will take days for shorts to unwind. We should fill the gap near $13.65 in next few trading days. I see trendline resistance around $15.That's when the "upgrades" will come in from these genius analysts, after downgrading it at $7.
Would like to play over and over and over again.
Notice how none of the news agencies picked up on the CEO comments or defended the company. They only continue to report the old news of the S&P downgrade. BTW- seems suspicious that S&P singled out CLF and downgraded them based on short term slump in IO prices. So.... do they upgrade them again next week when if IO prices stabilize and move up? Such idiots.
"Unfortunately, the perceptions held by many outsiders are not an accurate representation of the Company"