Good grief, why don't you buy a couple of shares of Apple and then give Apple a call and ask to speak to Tim Cook. Do yo not realize how silly you sound. Anyone can buy shares of a stock. It doesn't entitle them to be on the board. At most it gives them a percentage of the voting rights. If you own 10% of the shares, I assure you you would be talking with NH. You are getting the amount of attention you deserve with the number of shares you own (i.e. almost 0). NH doesn't care you bought a few shares, he also doesn't care if you sell all of them. Even if you own a million shares you still do not own even 1% of the company, and you simply do not matter to him. If you don't believe me put your shares up for sale. They will be bought very quickly, and you will be replaced by a far less needy investor (if only you would do this....). The woman you spoke to was uncomfortable because she was amazed and your nativity in asking to speak to the CEO, and she wasn't sure how to respond. She was trying to be polite.
You are most likely rflwesh since he has the same 10 year old mentality, makes similar posts inflating his self importance, and whines and nearly identical accusations over and over and over.
You are intentionally misleading the status on Eli-202. Yes it is true a trial of Eli-202 started about a year ago. But you are also fully aware that it did not produce the desired results, a pivotal was conducted which did produce the desired results, and then the BE was restarted sometime in Oct. So that puts it at 7 months ago worst case. Another thing that we all know is that the CEO always has a very nice PR ready at quarterly updates. In Feb the Eli-202 study would of been 4 (or 3) months into it and as you pointed out the last one took 5 months to complete. So there is a good chance Eli-202 results will turn up before the next earnings.
Eli-200 has passed every test throw at it with flying colors. That alone means Elite and its CEO is not a scam. It is highly unlikely that anyone will be losing much of an investment in Elite with an entry point in the low 20s as that is about what the stock is worth for the generics it has in the market now. And that is not counting the two that recently hit the market.
So the worst case is that if someone invests and Elite doesn't bring any ART market they will likely only see a plus or minus 10% change in their investment. If Elite brings only 1 ART to market they will see a very decent profit. If more than 1 ART gets to market it will be a substantial profit.
A lot of your issues are associated with the fact that you got in during the big run up last year. Investors who bought in before or after do not have the type of risk as an investor that bought into the stock during a steep slope up in price. You should learn that you are too emotional to take the risk of getting late to any party. There is always more risk when buying during a breakout. But that party is long over. A new party is looming, this one will be based on revenue not hype. Coming very soon is the new $$ to the bottom line from Isradipine.
NH said that a couple of MONTHS ago. The FDA feedback obviously contained more requirements than NH thought it would at the time, and the CURRENT situation is that the trial starts in June. At the time NH stated it would start in March the information in hand must of led him to believe that. It is easy to see that the feedback from FDA was such that they could not start in March. NH needs to learn to sprinkle in little qualifying statements such as "This is why, barring the FDA feedback does not include any unexpected requirements that delay us further, within eight weeks from middle of March we can have that study completed".
I don't know what type of jobs all of the people who have zero room for changes in schedule have, but delays due to unexpected requirements or problems are common in my work, and apparently also in the drug development industry.
The deal as previously described did not go through. The new deal looks 'better' for Spirit Bear, but it doesn't seem to suck for HPEV. Its a lower strike price, there are no restrictions on when the warrants are available, and option for another entity to buy them at a set price in the future. It does mean more dilution coming, but the SEC's rule 144 puts brakes on how fast. I'm not an expert, just can google, and I read through quickly, but the worst case scenario I see is as follows.
Spirit Bear buys all possible warrants (at 8 million is a bit more than 10% of the current shares) at 0.25 immediately. They hold it the require period (6 months)and then begin selling. Once the waiting period is up, because SB is considered an affiliate, and the stock is on the OTC, during any three-month period it cannot sell more than 1% of the outstanding shares of the same class being sold. So at 70 million, they could dilute 700,000 shares over three months, or about 2.8 million shares a year. My math shows that to be about 12,000 shares a day.
So I think May 7 is the earliest they can trade warrants for shares, then the 6 month clock starts. BTW, The relevant holding period begins when the securities were bought and fully paid for. But the holding period only applies to restricted securities. I'm assuming these are restricted, but if not about 12,000 a day in dilution will begin soon.
Who knows if I'm reading it correctly, but this is what I saw. Corrections and other thoughts are welcomed.
You nailed it they kept all the warrants they previously had, including the penalty warrants. I think even at a lower strike price because in looking at the 10K known of the outstanding warrants had an average price less than 0.35 with most in the 0.50 range. Regardless even if the only thing HPEV got out of it was the ability to get financing and do business, its a good thing. With little debt, a reasonable number of shares issued, and products coming to market this year this stock should wake up. I can't imagine why a long would sell now. But there is also zero interest from new investors, so volume and price will likely stay low until we get news. I've seen seeking alpha articles get investors to take a look at a company before, but given the last two articles were a bit early in their predictions, we probably won't see another of those until they have a product in market.
I'm putting my money (literally) on Siemens being one of them.
Do a quick search on William Finley's name with Mark Hodowanec's. You will find they co-published several technical papers in the late 90s and early 2000s. That means they worked closely together and trust one another. So do you think Mr. Finley has the power to decide on product lines in his current positions....makes you go hmmm.
Description of William Finley's Current Responsibilities at Siemens and at other organizations.
• Sr. Director for Drive Technologies in North America: Motors, Drives, Gears & Couplings
• Sr. Director Siemens Standardization in the America’s for Motors, Drives, Gears & Couplings(GSSM-
• NEMA/USNC Chief Delegate & TAG Administrator to IEC TC 2 for Motor Standards
• DT Lead for Eng. Leadership Development & Technical Intern Programs
NH addressed this in a question on the last CC. He said they may only need to do it on a few more and not necessarily all. He sounded hopeful and did not indicate any discussions were had with the FDA on this matter. It came across as a guess. I think they will at least require one or two more because only verifying that they are all the same will prove they are and they are extremely conservative.
I don't know if the shares are accounted for in the total but it's a large entity selling their shares, that drives the price down. I don't think they can guarantee not diluting because LPC gives HPEV money by taking their shares and selling them on the open market. So if price per shares drop then number needed to get to 10 million increases. I think LPC may hold their free shares they get up front but do not hold onto the shares used to provide the funds. That way they always only make money.
Once study is done they put together preliminary results document. These results can be PRrd. But then they develop the formal document of results. That second document takes two to thee months to complete. Only when that is done do they have all the information necessary to develop NDA submission. Add on another two months for that. I think end of dec will probably be the time frame. A successful trial PR in August or Sep should move share price.
Yes, it's a support level. I only see that happening if spirit bear starts dumping again or if warm starts using LPC to get funds. SB owns 18% and have dumped heavily in the past but thankfully not much lately. Maybe they know there is news coming for which they want to wait. I am sure they are itching to start again because he seems to be a #$%$ (SEC problems how they handled warms investments, multiple lawsuits) and need cash for his lawyers....and ex lawyers.. who are now suing him too.
Whether it is going lower seems to depend on whether large holders sell. There isn't much churn on this stock. SB hasn't sold lately so not sure why they would now for an amount close to break even. If the company needs $$ they will only use LPC as much as they HAVE to to prevent dilution. I'm guessing they did the 250k shares the other day and hoping that gave them enough until they can generate excitement with an announcement. Maybe news with the share holder mtg in July. No one can you what you should do though.
That blurb has been in every filing since early 2014. What is your point? They have talked like they are ready to market for almost two years. In mar of this year they said they would have 200k mobile generation in the market this year and now are down to 75k. Their website investor presentation describes transformers as an area under development but their sec filings have never mentioned transformers as a potential market for their technology. They have announced several mobile generation orders and sales yet the sec filings continue to say no revenue to date. The recent deal with Iran could mean cheap gas which will make their mobile generation harder to market. A carbon tax could remedy that but I don't see that happening.
I realize that I'm getting annoyed just as they might actually do something but the latest filing had a lot of information that was not reflected in the letter to the shareholders PR. BTW, in that letter they claimed they had patents for technologies for which they only have applications. The most important of which "HYBRID PARALLEL LOAD ASSIST SYSTEMS AND METHODS" is undergoing a review in response to its third rejection. So these are not sailing through without issues. And their Heat Pipe Cooled Brake System patent application has been abandoned due to lack of response so that patent is going no where.
Sorry the letter to share holders references a different patent. But that one referenced in the letter is likely much further from approval than the one I mentioned, so my annoyance is still valid. Their
"PARALLEL POWER INPUT GEARBOX" patent was just submitted for the first time to an examiner Nov 2014 with no response yet and one not likely for sometime if it follows typical time tables. The one I referenced took 8 months for the first non-final rejection and it was originally submitted in Jan 2011. Either way both technologies they brag about in the letter to share holders are not yet patented. The "Radial Vent Composite Heat Pipe" patent was submitted for initial review Aug 2014.
SB has to be willing to sell, but more importantly why should a manufacturing company invest in another HPEV's stock? Boeing doesn't want to buy Airbus shares or any other shares, they want to sell their planes and make money. HPEV has said once one manufacturers get it, all the rest will have to get it or lose sales. I think that is an exaggeration, but If they really believe it then at best case they will give early adopters the right to license a particular technology with a monopoly on the license for some set period of time. The partnered company is going to focus and invest in what they can control which is the manufacturing and sale of the products they produce. There stock holders do not want them speculating on other companies stock. One of these companies may someday want to buy rights to the technology, but there is no reason to do that until they establish that products using it have a high demand. So no one is going to try to takeover or buy WARM until it is shown that their technology is all that they say it is.
Once revs are garnered the stock price will go up at which point SB will not be interested in selling at a discount. But if a good rev flow is established I think the few million shares of SB stock can be easily sustained.
The big concern to me is can they bring anything to market, and if they can, whether they really have any of the big8 as partners as their letter to the share holders says. ESSCO is a very small manufacturer with only a few million in sales a year (at least that is what my digging revealed). Their offering a product will not impact revs much. But if Siemens has a license for a motor/generator then thats a different story.
I was not sure if the holding period would apply to SB, and it obviously didn't. Their shares must be considered acquired in the public market as "there is no holding period for an affiliate who purchases securities of the issuer in the marketplace". So their daily dilution will continue for the foreseeable future with (hopefully) a max of ~700,000 shares per quarter. Without news that will lower the stocks value. I believe there must deals in the works otherwise neither party would be happy with the agreement reached. Without news that would pound the stock price down (eventually to less than the 0.25 purchase price for SB). SB does have so many shares though (and the guy behind it probably needs $$ to pay is lawyer for fighting SEC allegations) that they want/need to dump shares daily even if news is months away.
The 10Q indicates that mostly they look for money, but also brainstorm ideas for patents. I don't know if they would announce (or re-announce) the LPC 10 million if LPC lets them start accessing it now that the SB mess is out of the way. I think we would be in a very different situation if that had/will come through. SB is selling its shares now which is dragging the price down.
"Net cash used in operating activities decreased primarily due to deferring payment to vendors and management as we try to complete our next round of financing. Our investing activity relates to the development of patents, and has remained steady since inception. Cash provided by financing activities was impacted by our trying to settle our lawsuit with Spirit Bear before completing our next round of funding. Management believes the Company’s funds are insufficient to provide for its projected needs for operations for the next 12 months. We are currently negotiating additional funding to support product development and working capital needs."
My guess is that they got LPC to start giving them $$$ for shares. I also don't expect news in the next few weeks because if they were that close they would of said they expect revenues in their quarter rather than last half of year. It is still very early in the 3rd quarter. Price could go much lower before going up if LPC is dumping shares. If it's not LPC maybe someone threw in the towel because it does seem like more than SB has to dump .... At the moment.
That contradicts what NH described for the BE studies. They are described as prelinary results then formal report that follows a couple of months later. That is why it takes three plus months after the study for those reports to be formally completed. If anything a phase three is more complicated.