hi xzw. i am long and actually ended up doubling down with the pullback on friday. but I was spooked for a bit there and considered selling and locking in the profits. then i went over my research points again and decided to buy more. but it is nothing short of amazing that someone in the money with options loses out completely. i mean consider the unlikely situation that you hold options that expire at market close on friday and you are sitting in the money when this "clerical error" comes out and causes the share price to plummet and stay down until the close thus robbing you of all your money. you get options expiring worthless. and then in after hours the company announces that CMS admits the error and the gains are put back after hours! I believe that the company had nothing to do with this but some conspiracy was definitely afoot and I for one hope it is discovered and the manipulators put to the sword. deepest apologies to all who lost money with this.
Is it really just a coincidence? Closing of secondary, options expiration and clerical error all in the same day? Amazing how much influence big funds have. This is no accident. Nonetheless, I scooped up a bunch more her so I'm fine with it.
Well you have just given me a hint haven't you? Defensive and impertinent - things children do. If you are confident in yourself there is no reason to throw a tantrum. I gave you that the stock price may go up regardless of the data. That happens all the time. My point is simply that the data given proves nothing and likely will not be shown to be effective. Again, I hope it works out for you but my advice would be to sell before any further trial results.
And you have no idea to whom you speak either, but I am not bothered by it.
The data is not positive mensa. The data is questionable at best and questionable is nothing in medicine. They data mined to find the 50% improvement. My guess is that it will be proved to be no better than placebo. The share price may go up from here, but apatorsen likely doesn't work. good luck with that one. remember you heard it here first - lol
May be old news but my wife just texted me that Dr. Oz was demonstrating Cologuard for colon cancer screening on his 11 am show on ABc (not sure why she's watching that ...?). But anyway that is some terrific publicity! According to her, Dr. Oz said it was the future of medicine! I'Ll see if I can find a link....
Wow pfw. Congrats on your successful shorting. Looks to me if you traded to the long side your gains would have been higher. Nonetheless strong work. Now you're long?
maybe jeremy, except for the past two years ron has been very open about wanting a bo/partnership for this drug. he's not hiding cards on this one. They have an approved drug which I believed was enough to lead to some suitors to the door. my guess is the suitors came but they did not offer a nice enough package and the board said no. ron never wanted to be a commercialization and marketing and sales firm; he was fine with the research and bring a new drug to market paradigm - all in my opinion of course. That said, i have no idea if/when a bo/partnership will happen but that does not matter. share price still goes up from here.
All indices up big premaket. Given the way oversold situation with Keryx and all the clues about a bo versus launch, I think a pretty good storm is brewing today. I'm looking for at least $14.50 today with a very quick move back up to the 200 dma of $15.06. I'm loading up the truck this am and very happy to get back in here.
that's a double from here my friend.... i am happy to take that
Golf? Really? D a m n, you must live nowhere around me. some day, with the help of this little stock, i will be on a beach somewhere.... have a fun day of golf from milwaukee!!
not following you brother. they are pursuing their own autoimmune therapies - do you mean they are holding cash in order to fund their trials?
first paragraph makes no sense. If they "picked up" shares how do they no longer own any shares of the company?