Agreed with the "trial failure" that is always a possibility and that BP will #$%$ for pennies and then slowly bring it to market. Let's hope that this currently proposed trial makes it....time will tell.
More concisely, product works well, application ease, on target for getting it done, from conference call would not be surprised if they are concurrently working with B-Pharma as the time-line comments regarding the B-Pharma clinical processes was spot on. Appears from yesterday that the accumulation is now occurring. Pattern with Bios many of us have seen is a "three-day rule" where post interesting information, i.e., the conference call, there is a lag in price/volume action. That may be what we are seeing here. If they can get this through the gate, I think Mike will have a sale in hand rapidly and he will, at this point, gladly step away from the Street shenanigans. if you check the board of directors ages, these guys are not puppies and are probably ready to cash in and move on.
Dipped to 2.88 at 3:16PM and a very nice climb back up to $3.00 at close and then a couple pennies after hours—beyond my wildest expectations/dreams….Way ahead of my schedule…
And over 900,000 volume.
They have finally taken control of all of the details that created historical issues. They are manufacturing 100% of the product at their site including the saline. They will have total control over all issues. They have evidently learned from the historical detail errors.
As always, MM is upfront and honest, no weaseling around issues – confronting all questions quickly and directly—how very refreshing in the current world in which we reside, to not mention unusual.
When asked if the company were for sale, the response was I am a big shareholder and I want was is best for me and thus you. I would venture to say when they get this trial done and the product ready to market, the company will have been sold. They are holding the execution cards closely now as they want to expedite the trial and Big Pharma tends to drag out trial set ups—very wise decision.
Would be better if they announced a Phase 3 mandated by the FDA and that they had three big pharmas seeking participation and handling of the next trial.
Yes, could be worse....at 20 cents a day we have 13 days left and at 10 cents a whopping 26 trading days...let's hope the Colorado boys get it together very quickly, not a lot of time left.
If they are allowed to submit a BLA, any BP still interested will need to take over total control or the BP will need to just walk away and not look back. The current team cannot structure a positive trial, either a case of consistently bad luck or perhaps skill, tending toward the latter.
Bill position is valid. Optina does nothing for the PPS. AMPION is the only driver that will move this up or down depending on FDA response. That is the reality here.