Bought just before the close @ 2.96. Was here several months ago.
Trial is only Phase II. A long way to go to completion. Much can (and often does) go wrong. Smart holders sold on the news pop.
Earnings report on Thursday pre-open. Should be some kind of comments. Perhaps it'll pop again.
Kel.........now a holder
Revenues were $3.9 million and they had a loss of $3.5 million or .09 per share. Cash used in Q 1 was about $3.2 million. Cash remaining on Mar. 31 was $5 million (rounded).
We REALLY need Q 2 revs to come in at a $5 million+ level. Otherwise a cash raise will be an absolute necessity. If the Q 2 loss can be held under $2 million we may not need a cash raise. They do have the ability to borrow some funds as they have ZERO debt at this time.
Mngt seemed upbeat when the Q 1 report was issued. Hope some of that optimism flows to the top and bottom lines.
RGDX is 2.5%of my portfolio. I think the upside is over $2.00. They keep signing contracts and bringing new tests to market. Have to generate some revenue gains from those.
Very low market cap here and the ability to raise some addl funds if needed. Their losses are only a few $million per 1/4 and should be shrinking.
I think it's a decent gamble for a very small position. Could also be bought out as there's a lot of consolidation going on in this very fragmented business.
Just my opinion................Kel
Was supposed to be in Q 2, which is now over. EPS report about Aug. 7-8 (my guess anyway). They usually don't issue a progress report. Maybe well get bought out but don't hold your breath.
Look at the one year BAR (not line) chart. Three recent attempts at the $6.00 area. As long as the general market holds up reasonably well.............I think the time has come.
We hit $6.00 almost a year ago right before the SA hit piece. Have approached it 3 times since winning the patent battle. Now's the time. Revenues doing well. Tests looking good. Enough "backing and filling" below $6.00.
Wanted to escape from that lengthy thread. My other shares of RGDX were bought in the $1.15 area. I traded it for good profits early in the year. Then I kind of got trapped in it when it fell after the Q 1 earnings report. Just lowering my average cost now. EPS report should be out about August 7-8 (my guess only). They usually don't pre announce so it's sort of a #$%$ shoot unless they have some other favorable news that emerges.
Good luck......we may need it,
I'm a long term holder of AVNR......added shares twice last week in the 5.39 area.
Kel...............also holding KERX
Looks like $8 - 10 per pill. About 1 mil pills every 4 weeks, so about 13 mil per year......divided into revenues of $115 - 125 million. Very rough numbers I admit.
Made a few small biotech buys today......RGDX (held already) and EXEL (probable day trade).
Looking to maybe sell some GLO if it picks up a little. Will continue to hold FSC bought @ 9.66 after the share offering. Still about 62% in cash..
Looked it over. Sounds like '14 is a transition year with better things to come, especially if the Google Glass thing pans out. Appears there's a lot of competition in their current primary markets, but they're doing a good job as they are pretty profitable (almost 10% net margins).
Certainly not expensive at the current price. OK balance sheet.
I'm holding some ONNN, a larger, more diversified chip manufacturer. They're also cheap based on EPS growth forecasted for this year and next.
One of the biggest mistakes investors make is to jump in too early in a weak market. We are sooooooo overdue for at least a moderate selloff (5%+). Sit back awhile and find the stocks that you're (everyone) comfortable with and pick your buy points. No hurry. We certainly could sell off with tomorrow being a Friday.
Looked around all afternoon for something to buy. Just couldn't find anything I had confidence in that it wouldn't fall further. Didn't sell anything either. Ended the day 66% in cash.
SJNK hit again today along with other Junk bond ETFs and CEFs. SJNK now about 30.48, the lowest price in many months.
Can't be concerns about rising interest rates, because they're below 2.5% (the 10 year Treasury) and flattish. Perhaps some concerns creeping in about credit quality or maybe just the historically low spreads that have prevailed recently between junk and quality bonds.
Could this spread to BDCs? After all, their holdings are like the first cousin of junk bonds (so to speak).
Be careful everyone. What looks like a bargain today could get a lot cheaper if things unravel.