I'd be more inclined to buy (and I have) down in the 9.20 area. Last NAV was 9.85. Yield now is 10.85%. I think it's OK now. They've taken their medicine and the stock has reacted downward. Might even be some tax loss selling holding it down right now.
Good luck whatever you decide.
Certainly a decision in AVNR's favor isn't priced in. Decision against AVNR might drop us below $2.00. If AVNR wins.......door is open for EU partner, potential buyout, new products, etc. Probably back to $5.00+ very quickly with that scenario.
Not sure what the odds are for / against the Judge's decision. Stock price now seems to indicate a negative consensus for AVNR............probably wrongly.
Cut from .28 down to .26. Looks like it was expected as the stock only fell .04 afterhours, from 9.19 down to 9.15. Holders or buyers of NLY might take this to heart as they will declare soon.
Not holding either TWO or NLY.
The technology stock selections in the DJIA are an interesting group. Bordering on dinosaurism (if that's a real word)..........CSCO, MSFT, INTC, and IBM.
In the production business, the PE Ratio has little meaning, at least in my opinion. Cash Flow is what counts, at least for that part of the valuation.
I bought some @ 1.6199 just before the close. Been here numerous times in the last several weeks with decent gains. Had to struggle a few times though.
Regarding buyback programs.....I know there are limitations to how many shares can be bought back in one day. Not sure how many. I also seem to recall that buybacks can't be done the last 15 minutes of the trading day. If I'm wrong or if anyone can elaborate on these points.............please do.
If it is a buy program as Slick thinks......well, it's nice to have that support under the stock. And as J-man says, buying back shares below NAV will benefit the NAV at the next EPS report.
Kel......still long and over weighed in FSC.
Bob and Trader.....right on.......the low valuation vs cash flow is what keeps me in SFY. A few other drillers at 2 X CF, but none with Swift's quality and upcoming positive catalysts.
Just running some numbers.
They will declare their December div soon. In Sept. they declared on the 19th (35 cents)....went x-div 9-27.
Don't know if they'll maintain or cut again.
Stock is near 52 week lows with a Monday close of 9.82, but going up about 12 cents after hours to 9.94.
range for 52 weeks is 9.66 - 16.18....
Their balance sheet is about middle of the road in the m-reit area with about $6 of debt for each $1 of equity (6 X). The range for the group is roughly between 4 X and 9 X of leverage.
They have $93.4 billion of assets.
They have $80.5 billion of liabilities.
Equity is about $12.9 billion.
Not a group I invest in at all. If I were to invest in this group, NLY would be a top choice for me along with TWO.
Stumbled onto the post there when I was looking into XCO. Look under their news. Lots of Buda discussion.
Interesting price / volume action. As long as it is drifting lower or near unchanged the buyers are patient. Then, when it starts turning up, the volume gets much stronger. Lots of potential buyers on the fence. Hope they don't a get left behind.
Just sold some AGQ (2 X long silver ETF) @ 17.05......got in last Thursday @ 15.95.
Still no buys.....looking at XCO (oil and mostly natgas driller) buy no buys there....needs more research.
I sold some FSC on Friday @ 9.23 that I had bought @ 9.12. Just had to balance that position a little, had gotten too large.
Sold an EXG position today @ 9.78, bought last week @ 9.65.
Now over 50% in cash and being very careful.
Nothing on my buy list right now......just watching.
Will the reformulated version have to go completely through Phases I - 3 of testing and get separate FDA approval?
Seems possible.......others like GIS, HRL, etc. are much larger. GIS is 10 X the size of PF. HRL about 3 X the size. Could easily acquire PF at a nice premium. In the meantime, enjoy the nice yield and growth.