As of 6-30-14.......
For the REMAINDER of 2014 (six months at that time).......natgas hedges in place for 7.8 BCF (about 30% of 6 months production).
oil.....hedges for .1 mm barrels (that is 100,000 barrels)......equals about 5% of 6 months production
Don't know the prices or collars. At website somewhere. Can probably assume higher than current pricing. Also subject to change. Could be substantially different from the June 30 levels now. Not something they put out press releases on. Would be interesting to know if Baker Street has additional info on this as they cited the poor hedging situation.
After about 27 hours, it looks like SFY management lost 15 - 6. About 29% of those that expressed an opinion feel that SFY mngt can do the job. About 71% feel that more outside action is needed.
Weak hands, strong hands, all hands I guess. Strange though considering the volume we had a few days ago.
Frig......If everyone says oil is going to $70, it probably won't. They probably sold already, now just trying to talk it down to that level.
I tried that back on Monday with a 2000 buy @ .57. They still crammed a bunch of small orders in during the last minute.
Got sick of watching SFY. Am already past my limit here anyway. Added more AREX. Almost as cheap as SFY. Better balance sheet ratios and growing. Waaaaaaaayyyyyy better management.
Approach Resources......oil and natgas producer. Stock is a few cents above the 52 week low and is down more than 66% from the 52 week high. Good fundamentals. Growing company. Buy 'em when nobody wants 'em.
Market cap about $380 million
Full year cash flow about $175 million, so about 2.2 X cash flow.
Debt about $300 mil.....prudent level
More than 20 years of production in reserves
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....stock at less than 1/3 of 52 week high.
Give an arrow up if you feel that Swift's current management can turn the company around and help the stock recover.
Give an arrow down if you feel that Baker Street or some other outside group is needed to turn the company around and help the stock recover.
I obviously can't vote as I created the post........................Kel
After today's close it'll be a week since they were notified by Baker Street. They feel they have the situation well in hand. Can ignore the Bakers and just wait for them to go away. Continue forward with their incompetence and keep drawing their bloated paychecks.
Maybe even come out with some brilliant sounding plans that the foolish shareholders will fall for. Of course those plans don't really have to be implemented.
Kel.......a very unhappy shareholder
Still holding GILD, cost $73. GILD and LOW are both held in my regular account where I don't do much trading. I also hold 4 CEF / MLPs there, FPL, FEI, CEN, and NML. My IRA (Fidelity) is the one where I trade frequently.
Back about May 14th I solicited opinions about these 2 stocks. Asked about general shopping experiences, thoughts on prospects, etc.
I ended up buying some LOW @ 45.02, now at about 55.10 and at 52 week highs. It's up about 22.4% since my purchase.
HD actually did a little better, up 24.4% since May 14. I'm happy with the LOW and am still holding. The earnings growth projections on Yahoo Finance actually surprise me a little. Not sure if they are achievable.
Why would you want to contact them? They're doing a wonderful job. You said the stock is worth $20 + so I'll just wait for the rest of the world to wake up and realize what fools they are......(:^)
Kel..........losing my behind here