You need to do more homework. Factor in all options and warrants and recalculate cash per share. If you are not able to do so you better don't invest.
No shares, no puts, no calls. Just waiting for a resonable re-entry around fair market cap of around $600 mm.
That's quite a wake up call for many bone hard longs. If that continues we may see another dilution sooner rather than later. But at what price? If the biotech correction kicks in within the next few weeks we may have a 20 mm share dilution to raise $100 mm. Holy cow!!
That's very true. Keep some cash to average down when the time comes in April / May or lil later.
Analysts' targets are highly inflated at this point. Remember they were based on bentsur's buy out hype. But the sucker never delivered b
How far are you away from your R8??
Very far, because your are one of the suckers still holding the bag.
Your weakness in decision making is obvious by your posts.
Not that I already bought a mansion and an X5 from my kerx gains, I'm going to order an SL550 soon. LOL loooooooser!
Sure it's a strong buy. They have no skin in the game just looking for the suckers to get in.
No doubt about going south. Only a matter of weeks until fair value is priced. Take your money and run. Come back in April / May or even wait for Labor Day. This gets much worse before it gets better.
Pete/Yosh stay strong and thirsty. Your R8 isn't in the cards anyway. You clearly missed the boat to make money.
If it falls to fair market value ($5) within the next hour and you didn't sell before THEN you can keep the shares.
The only thing I can wish you loser is happy money losing when you buy now. This puppy will get down a lot before there will be any uptrend. 600 to 700 mm mcap are generous right now.