Will the trial go well? We hope it does but we won't know until they announce it. In the mean time we have the pumpers and dumpers that talk ZLCS up or down. I bought at .59 and sold at .80. If it goes down I will buy more and put a stop on it. If it goes up I will be disappointed. Its simply a gamble. It seems though that there is a better chance at good news then bad news based on the info we have but anything can happen. If it drops back to 72 I will go back in and keep my fingers crossed.
If it goes up 10 percent Ill increase the stop limit to 0.65. Fingers crossed.
Still a great hold!
yeah good luck. I got in at .59, .91, .94, 1.12. Ive been shorting a bit but will now hold for a few months to see what happen.
I have held for a year and continue to add and DRIP. It seems to be a great company yet the stock does nothing. What is up??
I may do a stop limit of 0.95 in case the news is bad.
I may buy back in if it drops some though.
Still a decent buying opportunity if it drops 20%
I sensed that too and sold at 1.31. Once it hit 1.105 I knew something was up. We got played. I was just lucky to sell.
Not this quarter but with continued growth we may see a once cent increase soon.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
The fast is that this company is not has bad off as the stock reflects. If the news of the trials are good the stock will surge.
With a solid dividend and good longer tern prospects, CAT is a good deal. Sure they may have a tough year but I will just DRIP my divs to get more shares at a lower price. Good luck all!