like you said, the new efficiency panels have NOT been factored into the forecasts, wait until fslr mass produce their new efficiency panels-- then you will see the run to $300. $85 will be sooner than you think. If we were trading at pe of 20, then we should be at $85. Fslr is extremely overvalue for a green company making consistent high profits.
implementing tetra sun technology to increase efficiency for 2014 panels to higher efficiency, maybe superceding Sil. GS raised the EPS to $7; this isn't far fetch after all. Cheaper and more efficient panels are coming. Can this be $300 by 2014? Will I finally get the ride on the next big thing? I missed msft and aapl. I hope not to miss this one.
he has 90 mil shares. If he becomes a billionaire/ I will be a millionaire in my stock portfollio. Any person who has this much faith in his company deserves investors' support. I will ride with you brilliant old man.
I agree with Crammer's omen. The last time he endorsed a company, I loss a boatload on his recommendation.. I love fslr, but he's like the kiss of death. I don't believe in luck, so Crammer kiss of death doesn't bother me too much; I will stick to fundamentals. PE ratio of 12 is dirt cheap; other solar stocks trade 5x as expensive.
yahoo says he bought over 90 mil shares around mid $2. The 30 mil shares was a purchase, "costs $70 mil". Al Man has over 90 mil shares
than any of their salaries or partner stock offerings. Thus, the greedy execs will tap into this and buy mnkd shares and rally this to the moon. Then comes the partnership offerings.
just months away from FDA approval and could be hours away from partner/buyout. Tic toc tic toc, easily see 100-200% pop at any given day.
1) FDA approval is most likely certain ( Afreeza has same efficacy as insulin and no more side effects than insulin). With some coughing (but if the pt wants to cough vs. needle then by all means). I can't find a reason to not approve.
2) Market share of insulin in US alone is $20 bil, I am sure many patients would want to inhale instead of sticking themselves with needles twice a day. Market share of Afreeza will probably be at least 50%.
3) technosphere technology is applicable to other IV drugs and deliver them via inhalation.
4) The very reason why it is taking Al Mann so long to get a partner is because he knows Afreeza and technosphere will forever eliminate most injections in outpatient setting. He's getting the best deal out there.
5) This stock could have growth 100 folds from today. Hence, the shorts may gain $3/sh in the worse case scenario but lose out on becoming instant millions and possibly losing alot of money.
makes alot of sense, cost of the current ipad glass is probably more than solar panel similar in size. Solar charge it and store it for later use, will never need another plug. Will help apple get an upper edge on sales against other touchpads.