Reach, Fred and all Savient Stockholders attending tomorrow’s Monday 9:30 AM EST Savient Court Hearing – ‘Objection to Settlement Plan’
Sorry but something's come up suddenly and I may not be able to attend this hearing tomorrow morning that are in attendance will request the following from the Court:
"• Savient Pharmaceuticals Inc, holds very huge Net Operating Losses (NOLs) which could translate into huge tax benefits running into several hundreds of millions of dollars, in the event of Crealta Pharmaceuticals or any other company using Savient Pharmaceuticals as a Public Shell to do a Reverse Merger and go public. "
Here's what I would like to request the Court/Judge to consider:
In effect order Savient and/or Crealta to either;
1) come up with and give an amount equivalent to the NOLs to the stock holders or,
2) order in effect Savient/Crealta to begin a Reverse Merger out lining the NOLS go out right to the stock holders
3) or the equivalent given in stock of the new company.
I looked but so far haven't found the news releases and/or financial stats that listed the exact amount and ref to the NOLs (roughly over $200 Million). It is better to cite from an official source when addressing the NOLs in Court.
I have no idea if any of the above is possible or within scope and authority of this court hearing. But I would love to see it thrown out there just to see what comes up. The Judge may just dismiss it on the basis outside her jurisdiction or purpose of this hearing. Or, one of these ideas may in fact generate some productive discussion (our last chance at a hearing) and the defense counsel will have to address it.
Good luck tomorrow to all Savient stock holders. I'm sorry in advance its looking like I won’t be able to make it. But if I do, you'll hear me at least announce myself.
Please post some status here after the hearing and I'll do the same if I make it.
kg2931 (Long n Strong SVNTQ (SVNT)(BTGC) 20K Shrs @ $4.64 Shr Avg CB ($92
and how do you see Ukraine's Sunday election playing into the market next week? I'm concerned the market's going down starting Monday after Sunday's obvious negative outcome. Russia's intentions seem pretty clear to me... kg
Because Yahoo's not letting me post them here, yesterday I posted them on the 'Investors Hub' message board for SVNTQ. kg
Ditto, I agree. But I'm on Margin now paying $20 day in interest holding this thing! I'd buy more/average down but who knows when the market correction is near the bottom? kg
Fine how do you do! Whole market's correcting. CNBC says China, Ukraine, the Bond Market? What gives? Is this the big correction starting?
Reach and Fred,
I've tried numerous times posting my instructions for you to set up the dial in for the court hearing but Yahoo keeps deleting it! So, I posted it instead on the " Investors HUB" message Board, msg # 1112, under the title: "Asl777, Thank you very much for filing this letter".
domino, I too am doing too much work and investment for minimal profit each trade. I trade long everything. No Options. No Shorting, just Long bets on 10 - 20 cent swings. MU is range bound now. When you trade these other " weeklies on high beta stocks when there's a drop (nflx, tsla, z)." I assume you mean you're waiting until they hit lows, buying and then riding them up during the week. You say " these stocks are in trading ranges". What does than mean? Do you mean huge swings with high volume and what's the average length of time between trades for you?
I've been sitting on MU at $24.92 for over a week now waiting for a couple dimes. This is getting old. kg
Still holding my 4K at $24.92 from last Wednesday. No reason to panic. Got my limit order in for the morning as usual.
China thinks it may have found the crash site. This seems to be trumping any news on Ukraine for today...
Still holding at $24.92 and content for now. IF it comes to it, rather average down than sell at a loss and then watch us spike up on first big up market day. China and Ukraine will become old news soon enough...
This goes much lower and I'm doubling down from my $24.92. Just not sure where to enter. Haven't been watching the Ukraine news this morning. On the other news - did happen to see one news release this morning - something about the two stolen passports were "Iranians"...
I'm still waiting at last Wednesday's $24.92 for my 25 cent rise. Actually I raised the limit order last night to 24.35 for 40 cents. More than just Lucy is kicking this down this morning. Who knows?
Anybody heard anything on this? I was told that Google/Blucora revisit their search agreement sometime in March 2014. I assume that means they'll be revisiting the Mobile agreement. Anybody heard anything on this? kg
codi, I traded BAC a few times lately. Pretty narrow swing. How you making anything trading that? Is BAC breaking out for some reason and what might that be? (it sure ain't interest rates!) kg
Been holding 4K shrs @ $24.92 since last Wednesday. I won't sell for nothing less than 25 cents... We'll get there. Today is Monday and the whole market is down. kg
Good job reach and thanks! Are you going to telecon into the Mar 17th Court Hearing to address this with the Judge and Defense? I did last time and may again. Costs about $30. The instructions are in the paperwork we all rec'd leading up to the Court's sale approval hearing. Let me know if you can't find it. kg
"it is possible there could be a shift from NAND back into DRAM at Sams, Hynix, and even MU. That would kill the DRAM strength for 2014"
Was this a typo? Why would shifting back into DRAM "kill the DRAM strength"? Did you mean kill the NAND? If not, please explain.