Guess CPPIB believes they'll get more out of RBY in the bankruptcy by first waiting out the "process of evaluating strategic alternatives".
Existing RBY stockholders grossly underwater, DO NOT SELL YOUR SHARES. That's just what RBY Mgmt wants. Don't make it easy for them to stick it to ya! kg (still holding 10K shrs @ $50K+ CB)
Thx. Yes, I'm enjoying getting the dividend. How long ago did we acquire "ziptronix acquisition" and when do you think revenues from that should start showing? kg
As of this week 2/8/16, gold sector and PM miners continuing to lead the market, RBY drops 18.75% today... Who's doing the selling?
OK thx, good to know. After this last ER's numbers and especially guidance no better (slightly less) for the rest of the year, I'm starting to get a sinking feeling. Regardless, the sp could hold up just fine, IF we had an overall cooperating 2016 market. Afraid I'm stuck holding another dog for the remainder of 2016... Do you see any upcoming positive events that might give us a pop? kg
Interesting. I listened to the Q&A at the end of the Call but did not hear "the majority of the $240M recurring revenue is from lawsuits". But then I haven't read the entire Call transcript. Did a TSRA exec acutally say or imply this on the call? I'm holding onto $50K of this Long at $36.80 and want more info on this. Thank you, kg.
Hey johnny, do you own RBY stock or short Rby and if neither, why are you here everyday?
And no, I'm not embarrassed to still be holding my RBY shares. Selling out now is just what the shyster RBY execs want. I'm not going anywhere and neither should anybody else still holding.
kg2931 (RBY 10K shrs @ $ 5.54 Shr ($55,407) still holding Long since 4/11/2011)
k_henien, thanks for advice. I can only see part of your reply because Yahoo is not displaying anything other than my Topic message. But I know you replied because I rec'd a Yahoo Updates email with part of your msg.
I only have under 150 shrs. I won't pay taxes because it's in my ROTH IRA. However, I know timing a cheaper re-entry stock price is dicey. My thinking is most stocks including FB that have just reported good qtrly earnings reports are experiencing up ticks in the stock price but I think this will be followed by drop back due to the ongoing volatility of this uncertain market. FB currently has a very low short ratio (.95), 50D Moving Avg (102.66), 3 month chart showed a stable 105 until the end of the year. Considering all that I'm thinking a re-entry between 102 - 105 safe for me to target during the next month.
The problem now is since I first started this Topic, FB has dropped from 110 to 104.07 today! So, my initial strategy was correct but the ship may have already left the dock!
Been holding for about a year now in my ROTH IRA and up 36%. With the recent spike to 112 and now dropping (now at 110) thinking of selling some and buying back in at cheaper price. (I haven't been watching very closely how FB trades this year. Only when it has major ups & downs). Opinions appreciated.
Well, even though the gold market/sector is flying lately, few investors are actively buying right now. Too busy trying to figure out where the overall market goes from here. Everyone's got cold feet on all the whole market. Guess RBY investors can't complain as, it's good for gold investors...
ultimate, don't pay any attn to your 4 down arrows. Johnnwilks72 has at least 4 alias ids on this msg bd...
Yeah, I guess I'm not as humble as you jazenevd and I don't have any hidden agendas. You'll be alright jazieboy, just keep keep taking your meds and try to keep up...
Jan 29, 2016 announcement: "Blucora Announces Grants of Inducement Equity Awards in Connection With the Acquisition of HD Vest Financial Services"
So, what does this mean for existing/prior BCOR stock holders? More stock dilution?
woopy doo, 2 & fraction Vs 3 & fraction! Little difference in terms of the story and has nothing to do with the point of the Topic.
If one looks at the sector performance 2016 ytd, gold is up 5 - 6% and leading all sectors. Most sectors down or flat ytd. During this same period, RBY has stayed dead quiet!
Try a little harder to discredit me next time jazenevd.... By the looks of this msg bd, I'm guessing you have at least 5 alias ids....
So far the Rubicon Co is doing nothing to alleviate stock holders fears, nothing even to inform us what they've been doing since the last Qtr's ER disaster (gold estimate down 86%). Anyone read this differently? Has RBY even made a peep of what they're doing and possibly anything positive for stock holders? Please - no wisecracks from non-stock holders needed.
kg (10K shrs @ + $5 Shr)