OK, what's the driver? It hasn't seen 12.50 in over two months...
Question for everyone: I'm thinking of buying but it's gone too high too fast today to make sense. What's a good entry point between now (12:20PM) and tomorrow's first 30 minutes after the open? kg
OK, now that everyone's tired out and needs a break from today's FED Taper announcement and the market's going back up, YHOO's been trading a little above 39.80 so far, how how will we go tomorrow? Do I hear 40's? How hi in the 40's? (I'm holding overnight long at 39.67) kg
Not going up near as much as the rest of the market.. What gives?
Yeah, but by when? How fast? I want in but it's too steep already after the Taper announcement. I'd buy right now at 11.05 but not 11.16 where it's at and still taking off. Probably already missed the boat today. will wait for major pull back tomorrow. kg
From my reader, the overall market started going up right after the news. Before MU was at 21.04, then when up tp 21.31, now it's at 21.25. All my other stocks are climbing.
Watching WSJ Market Watch , "Fed decision and Bernanke press conference live blog and video".
(now it's say, "about 10 min before FOMC decision"
Absolutely no idea. I'm an existing Savient long term stock holder and not trading the stock. Why do you ask? Are you actually trying to trade this on the OTC before the Sale closes? Way over my head... kg
And also sent the following just now (with the above):
"All the Savient stockholders are aware probably little to be gained, but due to the shock/hurt this put on all of us there is quite an appetite for going after Savient executive careers/accountability. We will probably win on some of our complaints and Savient does has insurance to pay out for this. Better than nothing which is the current bankruptcy sale - restructure path - we're just out - lose it all! (Let me remind you, that's $92,800 after holding Savient stock long term for 16 years! There's more of us out here mad as hell!)"
Sent the following to someone just now that is helping me to find another (2nd) securities law firm to take our "Savient Stockholders List of Complaints" file to. If I come up with another firm and contact, soon I will be submitting the file for another review/request for Class Action. Stay tuned - probably later this week. kg
"Also, what I'm really after is to find a good securities law firm ASAP to either take this on for me as a private action or Stockholders Class Action. The last year I've put a lot of energy into preparing for this. Have an excel file of legitimate stock holder complaints researched and taken right out of last 2 - 3 Yrs of Co Exec Announcements, SEC documents filed, news releases, etc. Already took this to the Steve Berman securities firm well known in Seattle. Mr Berman farmed me out to an affiliate securities lawyer who spent about a week looking it over, going back n forth with me but ended up not starting a case. I have major disagreements with his exam/opinion of the complaints but know of no other top firms in my area to take this too next. If you know of anyone, that would help. "
I think the question should be more like: would you as an investor / institution / creditor buy into a co stock rated with a low junk rating over a "highest" junk rating? kg
This is very helpful to know. Building only a "smaller plant" and "wouldn't create a major move in total DRAM supply dynamics is much better than the other recent news articles are revealing. Big difference.
Reference please. Where/when did Raymond James "note" this?