Since you raised the issue and no one here seems informed on this, please call Rubicon IR and get back to us with the results. Let's not wait for RBY to release a required SEC document. Need to force the issue now.
If any additional financing is needed, the Rubicon Company executives and the board should finance it...
what does MU produce in Virginia? If it's just DRAM and/or not going towards 20NAN, 3D-Nand or X-Point, then they can close the facility altogether...
Will ride this back up if it takes ten years or to bankruptcy whichever sooner. Done this on another stock and know the process now quite well. Will stay on the books to keep RBY Mgmt and board honest and feet to the fire.
kg2931 (RBY 10K shrs @ $ 5.54 Shr ($55,407) held Long since 4/11/2011)
First of all: China will NEVER succeed in buying MU, PERIOD! MU will save it's starting or by late 2016 with 3D NAND revenue. MU is and has been a long term play for the past year and will remain until the INTC/MU JV and 3D Xpoint start showing numbers.
detect, you are a walking encyclopedia on facts n data. How do you do this? What do you do in the industry - what's your occupation?
Question on your statement "and INTEL also becomes competitor Micron in NAND FLASH going forward'' above?
Why do you suppose MU did a joint venture agreement (JV) on 3D-NAND with MU having a 51% control if Intel's intention was to turn around and compete with MU? Especially Intel's latest announcement on the Dailan China Fab. Why would MU allowed that to happen without making any no noticeable public protest?
No, I asked you first and I and a lot of others here have frequently asked you the same question over the past year. You first. (PS: If you tell me who you see as liars I'll watch more closely but from what I've seen the trash talk has been going both ways between you & them. The "idiot who keeps telling" you to die only degrades him/her self posting stuff not worth reading. I did get after this person once if you'll recall..
So cheetah, since you don't and haven't owned any MU stock why have you remained on the Yahoo MU stock message board hour after hour, day after day, week after week, month after month for the past year? Since you're so chronically intent on degrading MU why don't you put your money where your mouth is and Short MU? At least that way you could say you have a legitimate reason for being on the MU msg bd all the time.
Kg2931 (MU Long 2K shrs @ $24.92 held since 3/5/14)
Nice try, ha! Actually no. As are most here in for the long haul, MU and the semi sector won't improve significantly until end of year 2016 and MU won't be showing excellent sales again until early 2017. I can wait. So are many others.
If you hadn't of said, "I am reaching" I'm sure those that really know what's going on would be all over you. Not disagreeing so much as needing some clarification to understand many of your points here. kg
1) So, on the CEO's "50% pay cut"are you implying that a cheaper CEO makes a buyout more attractive?
2) You've said, "Joint development agreements" and then replied below referencing just one (1) as in singular, not more than one. Also, why does this make a buyout more attractive?
3) "Senators have not made a peep lately". I assume you mean McCaine, etc. If another China offer emerges, you better believe Senators will be peeping! Also, look at what's been going on since (Paris, San Bernandino, etc)
4) "Hired a former joint venture CEO". I know what you're talking and see your pt but I can't recall - who hired this guy, the Chinese State run Co or? I suppose they could hire Donald Trump but it doesn't mean MU wants to sell or the USA will ever let it happen.
5) "Moving jobs to China from PR by Dec 31 - China is cheap labor." Who is doing the "moving" and what is "PR"? Have you been reading the WSJ lately talking about China is no longer competing on cheap labor? China's labor is no longer cheap, as cheap, or cheap enough...
6) Having trouble understanding #6. So far we've been told INTC and China will be partnering on a joint fab plant in China for 3D NAND. In relation to that fact, please explain your, "China might decide not to sell to them so they setup their own supply". Sell (what) to (whom)?
7) " Posturing with huge foundry plans" to shake up MU mgmt. Who's posturing, are you referring to the Chinese Co or Samsung?
You've been reported on this. You've been warned enough. Don't bother with excuses. The problem is this is hourly, daily, weekly, monthly excessive misuse of the Yahoo Stock Msg Bds - to degrade one specific stock (MU) with the deliberate intent to promote specific other stocks (in this case SWKS).
Kg2931 (MU Long 2K shrs @ $24.92 held since 3/5/14)
Yeah, and I bet you'd love it if MU were to actually do that, ha - LOL! Since you're so intent on spreading this fear all over the msg bd lately, why don't you buy MU short and tell us all about it. Actually own an actual position in MU. Something new for you...
that's another reason why MU needs to accelerate 3D Nand & X-Point...
What makes you think MU's doing so poorly they'd consider layoffs?
Yeah, and why are you here every hour, every day, every week, for at least the last year - all just to bash the MU stock and promote other stocks over MU? And You've played Options on it a few times but you don't trade it and you don't own any stock long or short. Come on cheetah, tell us why you're here! Are you a crusader? Are you looking out for us so we don't lose on MU, ha! kg
Keep us posted on the appropriate msg bds, not the MU msg bd!