as a long time LONG I am frustrated with the lack of any detail in this announcement .......... no mention of Pilot studies and OR what companies are participating.....I guess we will wait for something concrete as a catalyst this is fizzling out already
will continue to add to my position
its not IF its WHEN. we all know RMTI struggles with launch predictions we also KNOOW that they have eventually delivered o EVERY promise.. This is a game changing drug and getting a production facility producing tons of it in anticipation for launch takes a monumental careful effort this will be your last chance to get into this stock at these levels..............
can you address the other issues associated with massive doses of IV iron stored toxically in the liver? or the fact that the TRIFERIC patients actually much better after treatment vs traditional IV iron therapy after all the PATIENT should not be lost in this process
RMTI story is out and verified! WHEN both drugs hit the market $18 will have been a BARGAIN entry point given the upside potential BIG money doesn't jump in pre mature. They wait till their analysis is complete and favorable. They don't care if they missed from $10-$18 they are looking at $18 -$40 and on from there