Velphoro is iron base tablet just as Zerenex. They both are iron based and used for CKD. What fuKstein said actually makes sense. I hate the guy but in this case he is telling Truth!!! If Velphoro is not deemed NCE status then likelyhood of Zerenex is very low to non probable.
if you want to join the rally in the market now, then sell off your position in mnkd and take what u have a invest in a stock that's rallying and then buy back later, instead of whining about the fact that mnkd is not moving.
try ur luck somewhere else.
i thought that yesterday was option expiring, that why the heavy volume.
not sure about this roche rumor, some said it was that. don't know.
how do you determine what is a buy and what is a sale in afterhours trading
y poit exactly, so if u saw him selling his share in may then the logical conclusion would be that something was wrong and that would have made anyone who own the stoc to exit out themselves during that 3 weeks period and they would have missed out on that pop
you know what his name always posting that diane and mat sold off some of their share. well explain this, santaruis ceo sold of 50k share in october and the company wa just bought out yesterday. if somethng was wrong then why then did the ceo sell only for the company to be bought out 3 weeks later.
dude,sometimes i think u are bipolar with ur posting, one day u are for mnkd nxt u are bashing it, but i still ur post mostly informative
my core position is in mnkd, iv also traded in and out to average my position and have riden this stock to the high 8 without selling in august, thought that the phase III data would pull us higher. but unfortunately that didnt happen and since now been a quarter out to play kerx as well, to add some money to my purse to buy more mankind at a later date. luv u analysis and buying on weighted down days. good luck to u and anyone that is hold the line with me and us long.
well there u go again perdicting. no one knows.
did u perdict that we would have a massive sell off when phase III trial was reported or that the stock would be trading at this level. I sure as heck didnt, in fact i thought it would be 11- to 12. and look at us now. fingers cross that we get approval and partner. and no dilution.
but who knows. , i just hope i wake up tommorrow to turn on my computer.
not gonna hold my breath, all these conference has never delivered but bad news.
anybody, or us long gonna have weak knees and sell off tommorrow as the price drops by 30% with no news. are u gonna have the balls to hold thru or are u gonna sell.?