Hey Jeff! wow, sombody else from the 1990's is still here... good to see you are still following. Yes, it is brutal how long this is taking but the insiders who rigged the naked short over a decade or more didn't count on so many retail shareholders seeing through the obvious heist and holding tons of shares till the end. Some of the boiler room #$%$ are still taunting and working against their agenda like idiots. If they would just shut up the board would be a ghost town and anyone on the fence would sell but their egos won't allow that. If there is a paper trail for the illegal naked shorting when this is all over, it would be nice if some of the longs with deep pockets try to persuade the other team of crooks at the SEC to prosecute. Then they can fine them 1% and bank the other 99% as usual. Awesome. Anyway I think BB broke some records for naked shorting duration, with a solid 6 month stretch near the end where we were listed non stop and they used our shares to cellar box the stock. MM level 2 games still in progress but at least they can pat themselves on the back for getting under a penny finally. It took years in BK but they did it. congrats to the lowlife#$%$bag thugs, well done... anyway don't feel too bad I'm sure there are a lot of old longs still checking in and not posting to the sewer that is the BB MB. Nice to see you are still hanging in there, who knows what will happen except the insiders. Still holding till the end, Good luck longs.