1) Broke resistance yesterday on higher volume
2) Sales in Europe more than likely begin next month
3) Provenge sales in the US easily beat analyst estimates for the second quarter
4) On the verge of being profitable
5) Huge short interest
There are balance sheet issues for sure which is why the stock is trading near it's all time low, but the bashers want you to believe the common shareholders will be wiped out tomorrow and that's never going to happen.
The shorts are going to get tested.
There are too many markets around the country where they have multiple stores just a few miles apart. These stores are taking revenue from eachother while adding to the company's overhead.
The remodeling is great, but they will continue to bleed money they don't have without store closures.
Why do you need to waste time copy pasting new articles when nothing they says matters. The company according to you is filing bk. You don't need to post a message every 5 minutes for the stock to fail.
Just admit that you have no life and admit that it no one would post as much as you do if they truly believed the company was done. You're pretty transparent.
1 million posts this weekend and counting despite a great job and a great family. His great job and family don't care that he spends all his time bashing this stock.
Knows for a fact this is going to 0 and has made a fortune shorting the stock already, but has wasted an entire weekend trying to convince people this is going to zero so he can collect on the last 91 cents of the fall.
He continues to argue his point yet the announcement of a banko will make any opinion by common shareholders moot. Instead living his life and waiting for the announcement, he's wasting his life away convincing people this stock is done.
He truly believed what he posts over and over and over he wouldn't be on this message board.
If this was a lock to go belly up, they wouldn't feel compelled to waste their whole weekend posting.
Would Hulk Hogan spend his entire weekend lifting weights and training if he was asked to arm wrestle a 3 year old?
Then why have posted a billion times this weekend? Have you left the board at all? No one that was confident would spend their entire weekend on here.
The shorts know with any good news the buyers are going to show up in full force and put the shorts on their heals. The confident shorts know there are tons of weak hands playing this short who will panic and cover driving up the price further, maybe to a level where now they panic.
They are 100% sure this company will be announcing some form of debt restructuring that will eliminate common shareholders yet they are still bashing away on a Saturday morning when the market isn't even open.
Their lack of actual belief in their lies and spin is so transparent. Actions speak louder than words. The fact that you can't even take a Saturday morning off says it all.
Don't forget Military Mobile. The military community will be buying this service this fall.
Where was the stock market when Circuit City went under and where is it now? If you had money when Circuit City went under you dumped it in the market.
1) The company did 670 million in revs so the joke that no one shops there is factually inaccurate.
2) They have way too many stores. I have 4 RadioShacks within 3 miles of me. Eliminating two of these stores not only eliminates overhead, but it drives revenue growth at the two remaining locations. In how many markets across the country can eliminating stores drive revenue growth at other nearby stores?
3) Their concept stores are seeing growth and it's the direction they want to go with all their stores. This CEO is actually doing something with their stores that has a prayer of changing the perception of the brand and fundamental picture. What he's trying to do can't happen overnight, but he can gradually get it done with a cash infusion and store closures.
4) As time passes and more stores are upgraded, the public will become more and more aware that the shopping experience at RadioShack has changed greatly and an improving financial picture will allow for more marketing initiatives that create even more awareness.
This company isn't going banko, sorry shorts.
Hilarious. Shouldn't you be doing some research for your next great investment instead of wasting time on message board forums? You are accomplishing nothing in here and you are lecturing people on what it takes to be a great investor?
That doesn't answer my question.
If RSH has no chance at improving investor confidence this week, then all of your posts on here are a complete waste of time sine that's what is going to drive down the price of the stock, not your opinions.
If I knew something was a 100%, I wouldn't waste my entire day on this board rehashing the same points over and over again.