There's a dissemination date detailed on the bottom of the page. June 13 settlement figures come out on the 24th.
"For 75 years, the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) has been unlocking the potential of the food science community by creating a dynamic global forum where members from more than 100 countries can share, learn, and grow, transforming scientific knowledge into innovative solutions throughout the food system for the benefit of people around the world."
I didn't think that thought warranted such a lengthy reply. I'm not sure what you were expecting out of a product that was just introduced less than 3 months ago. Time cycles for adoption vary and they matter. Ptarmigan is what we have now indeed... but they're not likely the only mom and pop we've convinced given that were now pumping out of moema too.
I have on good word that the big four take several years to adopt. Patience if u so desire. I'm fine with mom and pops for now if they buy product on a regular basis.
Here's another important thought, Crush:
-Perhaps its because smaller companies have a much faster adoption cycle than larger companies.
It's annoying to have synbiobeta fall into the trap. Rather than merely providing evidence based articles they are trying to sound like independent journalists going "why not this, why not that, why is it an issue".
Playing with fire.
the requirement should be to mail in a letter. 90% of the people would stop at the cost of a postage stamp. The other 10% would kill someone for the cause.
I read through this and realized that all these people are looking for a cause to fight for and need a life. There's something wrong about looking for problems to argue about. The fact that maxx and his synbio pals are "defending" solazyme is like having a lawyer from the other side try to take up your case. pathetic. too many people trying to make a name for themselves - and the rest of the world suffers as a result.
i don't think so. nutraceuticals maybe. Its basically something similar to fish oil capsules w/ the option of putting it into food compositions (ie. perhaps via algavia)
@bulgar62: speaking of which, I don't believe that 5/29 short volume has been reflected on the last short interest reading as of 5/30. Based on T+3 settlement, I don't think it will have made the cut. This suggests we might see a sizable increase for the period ending on 6/15. (Perhaps another million?)
Context matters, poker. While you can pretend to act dumb, you know fully well that szym wasn't supposed to see any benefit out of SRN until the 50000 mt phase 3 plant was up. The fact that Peoria is up and running small quantities of alga via now already validates wolfsons reason for jv dissolution.
Not saying you got to like it. But your snarky and misleading comments are less than appreciated since I know you know better.