I have $35 PT short term. By 2014 end, $60. The HCV market potential even at %30 share is huge and ENTA has other MRSA fighting new class of anibiotics pipeline as well.
to post spam messages..similar to hacker software..it will go away eventually. No anti-virus treatment exists
Kitty, good to see you here. I echo your thought as well. Any refusal even if remote, would have been told to the company by now. We have to keep in mind that there was a govt shutdown which might have delayed review by FDA. I fully expect NDA acceptance by end of November give or take few days. The pps will cross $10 at minimum upon that PR.
Perceptive fund is not stupid to load their truck recently..
Have you heard of Investors Hub website ? Google it and look under ENTA message thread. There is a valuation model posted by DewDilligence (a great biotech savy investor).
$60 is based on sales that are conservative as well. This does not even include their MRSA fighting new class of antibiotics !
Watch this monkey jumping all over once P2 readout comes out
Why else management voted to increase 50 million shares authorized ? They obviously want to give free options to all the insiders while screwing the retail investors.
Keep in mind that even this level at pathetic $2.55 cents is only possible due to retail investors. No institution is chipping in.
Choosing stock options is cheap on the part of IMUC management. And smacks of cronyism to say the least. Don't tell me they don't have cash to buy open market.
The lack of institutional interest (pathetic 13% still tells it all. The trial will fail
The votes are in and we have now 150 million shares in total potentially can be used for diluting further. There is no reason they could not have waited until PII results before this increase. This smacks of lack of confidence.
No wonder no insiders are buying and institutional holdings is still at paltry 13%..pathetic indeed
Sentiment: Strong Sell
You guys don't get it, do you ? Many of these shorts are 'johny come lately' who want to get in at lower prices..so all these tactics is to force the weak hands to sell.
FWIW, I have 20k order at 10 to grab tomorrow if it dips at all.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
RMTI will do well. Plan to load some more if it dips. TTPH is another good horse but CEMP is tad better for stronger pipeline in antibiotics (gram-negative). GL on others..
My holdings are IMUC, ACHN, ACRX, ZLCS and ENTA. Expect ENTA news to flow in September that might push it to 20 with tiny float. very undervalued, IMHO..
Reason I hesitated earlier was purely the notion of pushing the cashout to 2014 for tax purposes. I confirmed with Mckenzie Partners yesterday, that delay will be just another 20 days which is not a whole lot, if untendered. So moving on finally.
My next big 'kill' is likely to be IMUC . Future CLDX waiting to happen...
Hi there, would be thankful if you can expand what you meant in your earlier posts: "For a good part of the time between when tendering shareholders are paid and non-tendering shares are paid the shares will be cancelled, the stock will be delisted and former shareholders will be unable to trade or collect the proceeds from the buyout"
How could there be a situation where former shareholders will be unable to trade or collect the proceeds from the buyout ? My understanding is CUBIST/Trius merger will effectively force untendered shares to cash value per offer. And this is automatic. Only difference is payout will be later vs when tendered during the tendering period.
good rebuttal. Jefferies analyst must be idiot and as other poster said, I will stay away from his recommendations if any...lol... Who the heck hired him anyway ?
You wait until the strike date or merger date (whichever happens first) and if you are in the money (no reason to be not , as floor is 13.50) your calls will be automatically be bought out via your brokerage account and "difference" credited. You will get 10k (13.50 - 12.50) less any commissions.