(1) More "Providing Info" and less "Fighting". (2) Number of Posts per day may be less, but quality seems to be better. You please try yourself (if you want) and decide for yourself. Many thanks.
Longs or Shorts cannot change each other's mind. Plus it is everyone's own money. So, if we concentrate on providing info only, this also may become a better board. Take it for whatever you feel is worth for you. Many thanks one more time.
Sept 49 Call volume 487 vs put volume 63. Call volume mush higher than Put volume. That appears bullish to me. Also, Alexa ranking dropping, that may be another bullish sign.
Does any one knows or has a clue (is it DDD) ? Also, I do not understand, DDD aquiring all the time, expansions all the time, metal printers sold out for 2015. With all these positive news (almost on daily basis), why pps is stuck in neutral gear ?
Sould be very high. I also did some rough calculation, 342,000 Sq Feet is close to 5 Acres. Each acre can produce close to 2,000 Kg. Each Kg is 0.7 M $. Hence, appears to be hugh potential. All these calculations went out of my calculator range. However, timing part I am not sure. They are saying inspection in early fall. If they have to wait for Const to coplete before they ask for inspection (and may be 3 months wait for inspection), then there may be a considerable delay. Any thoughts ? I do not have any position yet, but thinking of opening a small position first, then gradually keep adding more.
Sorry, if I offended any one. I am new in this industry stocks. I thought this (MJNA) does grow its own. Is this true or not. Many thanks to all, anyway.
(1) Does MJNA has a website. If yes, what is the address ? (2) Is there any other stocks, which Grows Marijuana. If yes, the symbol please (3) Does any one lives near MJNA Head Quarter/plant ? If yes, they can go and visit their office/plant. Many thanks.
If Business is so good, why DDD do not increse their production capacity say by a factor of 10. Our revenue & EPS will go through the roof. What is holding DDD to increase metal capacity drastically.
(1) I write what I know. Others please add info. GE initial order 50 M (roughly 50 Printers. Final number approx 2,000 metal printers by 2020. Initial order (50) they may give to 1 or 2 Company (2) I do not worry about Acrym (too small). Better competitor may be EOC (1/3 of DDD revenue). So DDD & EOC may have better chance. I will like to think that DDD will either get the whole 50 M order or worse case share a portion with EOC (3) Does any one knows which 3D printer GE has been testing from last year, I think it may be DDD. Is GE testing EOC also. Any info/analysis will be well appreciated. The announcement should come within a month (because they want to install 2014 later half. This announcement may be very siginifacnt, because it is first commercial application, and whoever gets this 50 M order will have a good chance to get much bigger order. Thanks.
DDD have forecasted revenue for 2 Q, 2014, 2015. Also, earnings or 2014 & 2015. So, if revenue & EPS is forecasted for next 18 months, then what is left in Earnings report. There may be monir details left in 2Q report, e.g. Backlog, etc. So, my opinion, the Earnings report may turn out to be non-event. I am long (long term, years), and I see a steady climb from now on. Thx.
Thanks very much. Please keep giving more stock ideas. I am really looking for 10 bagger long term. I came across one symbol GACR (a penny stock). May be someone can do a little research and verify/or deny its potential. What may be interesting (and I am not completely sure myself about potential, hence requesting second opinion) is presently they are making 4 buses per month, phase 2 is increase to 8 buses per month, phase 3 is 50 buses per month (do not know how factual & time frame). Thanks. Please keep giving more stock picks.
Looking for some stock with potential similar to DDD (outside 3D, I know ONVO). Any suggestions ? More stock suggestions (high growth potential & low market cap now), better it is (for me). Many thanks in advance.
(1) I am a strong believer in DDD future. I am holding for long term. I got a base position, and slowly building up Options profile. However, there is one item which I am not sure how it will play out, so thought of asking your opinion (any one else also can jump in). DDD increasing speed of printers, a very positive step. However, material cost is very high (for platics around $ 30 tp $ 100 per pound wrt to few dollars per pound, market). For metal powders also, it will be much higher. There may be 2 concerns here, it may discourage mass adoption & competition may force these prices down. Should a combination of both factors be a concern for long term investors.
(2) 2nd question relates to ONVO. I have 2 concerns here. First, their benefits may be long time away. Second, their business may be relatively easier for competition to be picked up. Will appreciate your (and others) thoughts.
- Please keep coming back to this board. Many people appreciates your research & thoughts.
Really counting heavily on at least $ 65. Got Zillion shares & call options. They musy have called conf to tell positive news/developments. I do not expect (and do not want) takeover. They may announce some aquisition. From past, they only spend small amounts ($ 10 to $ 30 M) for any aquisition. $ 300 recent fund is to build up a war chest.