Mr M may have been successful at Intertel, but EXE has been a dog with fleas for several years. Mr M owns 4.4+ million shares. And what is his basis? Success at Intertel does not guarantee EXE's future will be bright. EXE has only recently taken the necessary steps to position the company for longer term growth. I would argue that Mr M did not terminate the legacy business in a timely manner and spent millions of dollars focused on a business that had collapsed. Selling web builder tools to the indigent isn't a sustainable business model.
Time will tell if EXE will succeed or fail. The most positive metric is the reassembling of the old Intertel R&D team. The most negative is the lack of sales force momentum.
Is the company worth 40 million dollars. No way. So, Its impressive that Mr M is a visionary and believes the value will exceed 40 million in the future. If this were a startup, $20/25 mil max. R&D team and a green sales force.
I would like to buy this stock in the 2 dollar range. I will be patient.
I have friends that love this name and showed it to me. I have discussed my analysis with them. The jockey is smart, but the horse has a broken leg.
I don't think dividends are warning signs. Dividends are paid from cash flows. Cash doesn't lie!
Big seller today. Could be a hedge fund liquidating a small position before the end of the Q.
Better to do it before the end of the quarter
Lots of shares offered today at 4.10. Wondering if that seller is real or trying to buy cheap stock. Mr. M could step up. He was more aggressive buyer in the 4-5-6-7 range than in the 3's. Is he running low on cash? Anybody know.
I would think he would buy more size lower than higher. But what the hell do i know.
Why does everybody pay to post at investor village when you can post here on yahoo for free.
EXE has some informative investors, but could yall post over here. Mr. M can buy the entire float and/or company for that matter. But, he better start showing some improved revenue trends or he will buy it to zero. The company is now operating in a good space having exited the legacy business. However, the sales/marketing effort to date should be an embarrassment to a CEO who had previously built a 500+ million dollar enterprise. EXE has 20+ reps. How about 200+ reps and 500k per rep quota. That's a 100 million business or a 40 dollar stock. If the reps pay for themselves, get on it and hire.
Dr Jack - wondering if you have been to Macau and/or Singapore?
I have been to Macau and Singapore many times. I have observed VIP operations inside many rooms. They all operate the same.
Here is the deal.
1. The tables inside the rooms are baccarat. The dealers are the casino employees. The cage inside the room is operated by the casino. The junket agents may stand beside their customers as the play.
2. It's 100% impossible for any junket to cook the TOP LINE - Revenue. The Revenue is derived from the RCT as monitored by the casino employees directly. The safety of a 100% accurate revenue number is very different from 99.9% of PRC company's whose books in their entirety may have been fabricated. A major point for investors to consider.
3. The junket operators are very careful about extending credit based on the economy. They know the players. They do not permit new players to play without deposits from the introducing agent. Remember, the managements of these VIP operators are liable for losses to the casino. If they don't pay, they not only lose money, but are kicked out of the casino.
4. AERL management owns 70% of the shares. They have no incentive to steal. They are the dividend beneficiaries. They are the beneficiaries of building a large junket operation - more rooms, more market share, more cage capital.
5. AERL management is experienced. 20+ years in the Macau gaming scene.
6. This story is incredibly misunderstood. Management knows that execution will support a substantially higher stock price in the future. Management is building a solid, sustainable business and looking to expand the operations.
7. Management has been int he Macau gaming sector for 20 years, as mentioned in post 5. They plan to be present for another 20 years. Investors come and go. Management stays.
8. The poster who has referenced RCT as a key metric is correct. RCT is critical to the growth objectives of AERL and /or other junket operators. Watch it. The stock will trend and should ultimately trade at 8+ pe. If this were a US company and the fears associated with China were eliminated, it could trade at 20+ times.
9. AERL generates substantial cash flow. Dividends are paid from free cash. You can't make this up!
10. This board is truly pathetic. Some of the posters are liars and know absolutely nothing about the Asian gaming scene. I have heard from multiple sources that large investors believe management should sue Putihom and those that have slandered the company. The damage to credibility is larger than Putihoms wallet. I agree. Buy, sell, or short. But slanderous comments subject the poster to tremendous liability.
11. All of the above are fact (macau visits) and opinions. I can't predict the movement of the stock. But I can tell you that AERL's operations, unlike many chinese company's, exists. I can tell you that AERL operates in a highly regulated industry and the VIP junket operators are integral to the profits of the leading casino company's.
casinos operate casinos. VIP operators have networks that introduce their clients to the casinos. Casinos don't operate VIP operations. You may be a historian, but your analysis fails on multiple levels. In the US, a host solicits its client base to play and stay for free. In the US, casinos do not have rooms for VIP play. This is an Asian style and it applies to Macau and other asian countries.
AERL is very strong! One of the largest junket operators in Macau. Visit them at the Galaxy or Starworld. Signs in the casinos will guide you to those rooms. Transparency at its best
Yeah - continue to post BS. 50% of publicly traded co's have this legal disclaimer. Sarbanes impacted all public co's. AERL has passed the audit review with flying colors and the latest review period should end equally honorable.
AERL is poised to expand per the conference call into new rooms in new casinos. Keep shorting...keep shorting....keep shorting.
The market cap is now less than or equal to cage capital.
I personally met with managements from many of those companies you listed - I have also visited many of those company's locations. I walked away knowing that many were frauds.
In the case of AERL, it is 100% legitimate. If you are going to argue "structure," then you are arguing against ALL US listed chinese companies. Hard assets are NOT permitted to leave china - thus, the existence of these structures. BIDU, SINA (Weibo), SOHU, CTRP - all are 100% the same structure.
The only reason you look intelligent is because AERL's stock trades like sh!t! If investors traded it intelligently, it would be 12+. After all, investors have bid LVS and WYNN to the moon - yet, the profits of those companies are tied to 1) Macau and 2) Junket operators. The disconnect is bizarre
This post is 100% inaccurate.
The doors are clearly marked with large metal signage attached to the marble exterior. Moreover, the doors are open and anybody can walk into these rooms. At the Galaxy, signs lead players to the locations. Inside the VIP rooms, there are also private rooms. Those rooms are typically used by 1 high net worth player and are closed to the casual observer.
Does Bonnie offer any value add? I would argue zero. In fact, her lack of knowledge about the company and industry make her a liability. I would fire her and invest in an additional engineer. Good riddance to Bonnie Mott. I predict OCZ's shelf life is limited and I pray that Bonnie will beg Santa for a seat on his lap!
Reality - low margin hardware business. Wall Street pays a multiple as a function of margin.
Reality - SSD market increasingly competitive
Reality - How much intellectual property does OCZ really have? Is it that unique given the competitive environment - the shelves are littered with SSD products
Reality - the price of the stock tells the tale - dog with fleas!
they are reporting q2 so july doesnt matter. Sadly, DJSP uses its foreign private issuer status to file in a less than timely manner. I think all us company's filed by august 15 - 45 days from the end of a quarter.
I wonder if David Stern will appear at any more investor conferences and tell everybody that he has set the bar low and he will definitely beat estimates. What a joker!
Michaelo has been 100% accurate with his analysis. Nice job. Maybe Stern should hire you to assist with his forward projections.
This board is totally dead. A good sign???
IDI should be a great bounce candidate if the worst of the news is behind and no more unusual accounting is discovered.
The core business is a great space to play.