New ISIS Threat in Southern California!
Investigative sources in California say that radical Muslims are planning to go on a rampage in the city of Los Angeles, killing anyone who is a U.S. citizen. Police officials fear the death toll could be as high as 9.....
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce them.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against our American states that he swore an oath to protect and defend (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued many years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his offices.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchi
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife. First President whose wife hates America.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona), violating his sworn oath of office.
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last
I feel much better now. I had been under the impression he hadn't been doing ANYTHING!
Now I wonder why That happened?......
BALTIMORE (Reuters) - Baltimore recorded 43 murders in May, police said on Monday, the deadliest month in more than 40 years for a city already shaken by the death of a black man from injuries in police custody.
The Baltimore homicides were the most in any month since August 1972, when the city recorded 45 murders, according to police data. Three fatal shootings occurred on Sunday.
The city of about 620,000 people has tallied 116 murders so far this year, up from 81 in the same period in 2014, police said.
Black males made up most of the May murder victims in the majority African-American city. Along with the rise in homicides, the number of non-fatal shootings hit 219, versus 120 at the same time last year, police said.
The surge in killings followed the death of Freddie Gray, a 25-year-old black man who died on April 19 from spinal injuries suffered in police custody. His death has become part of a national debate on law enforcement treatment of minorities.
Gray's death led to protests and a day of rioting, arson and looting. Six officers have been charged in his death, including counts of murder and assault.
Among police patrol districts, the greatest number of murders for the year - 23 - took place in the Western district, where Gray lived.
Police leaders and Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake have not pinpointed a reason for the increase. A spokesman for the mayor did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Asked if police were making fewer arrests after Gray's death, contributing to the murder rise, Police Commissioner Anthony Batts told reporters last week that there were "a lot of levels of confusion" among Baltimore officers.
Some were still shaken by the unrest surrounding Gray's death, and others were reluctant to face possible legal repercussions by making a questionable arrest, Batts said.
The U.S. Justice Department is investigating Baltimore police over the use of force and whether there were discriminatory practices.
The Baltimore Sun said some officials had speculated that the rise in violence could be attributed partly to the looting of drugs from pharmacies after Gray's death.
Police data going back to 1970 show that Baltimore recorded more killings in August 1972 and in December 1971, when there were 44 killings. But those murders took place when Baltimore had almost 300,000 more residents than it has now.
I wouldn't call the Truth an obsession......
You Clone others I.D.'s......including mine.....and then spew Your usual Hate filled Bile.....
The I.D.'s really don't matter......Your tone and messages are Much worse than Anything I have Ever posted!
You are incapable of seeing it......but we all Do!
You Know what you can do with your opinion.
And the Cloning I.D......along with the Same messaging of All your Other I.D.'s give You away JB!
You can create as many I.D.'s as you want......but You can't change Your Hateful patterns.
You are what you Are.
Your message Never changes..........................
See......That's where You go Wrong!
YOU have No Authority over Me....or Anybody Else.....Yet You Think you do.
Classic Sickness of a Liberal mind!
And you Are just one of JB's Multiple I.D,s......You are just too Dumb to realize we All know it!
But it Is Fun to watch You of all people Try and act like All the Vile you spew Daily doesn't Exist!......
You Are entertaining while you do it!
And did he have a camera crew filming it?
How could he tell?.....
WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Joe Biden announced Saturday that his son, Beau, has died of brain cancer. Beau Biden was 46.
"It is with broken hearts that Hallie, Hunter, Ashley, Jill and I announce the passing of our husband, brother and son, Beau, after he battled brain cancer with the same integrity, courage and strength he demonstrated every day of his life," the vice president said in a statement late Saturday.
"The entire Biden family is saddened beyond words. We know that Beau's spirit will live on in all of us, especially through his brave wife, Hallie, and two remarkable children."
President Barack Obama said he and the first lady were grieving alongside the Biden family.
"Michelle and I humbly pray for the good Lord to watch over Beau Biden, and to protect and comfort his family here on Earth," Obama said.
The younger Biden was a lawyer, member of the Delaware National Guard and former Delaware attorney general.
He was hospitalized earlier this month at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. The vice president's office had declined to say what he was being treated for.
In 2010, Beau Biden suffered a mild stroke. Three years later, he underwent surgery at a Texas cancer center to remove what was described as a small lesion.
He announced last year that he would not seek a third term as attorney general and instead planned to run for governor in 2016.
Chastising ONE Religion while Championing Any Other......
Some would call that Targeting......But Not JB!
JB is Only Offended by Christians!....................................................................................................
Enjoying the Drought you Loons?.......
The worst drought in recorded history just got worse.
California's main source of surface water during the state's dry summer months is the remaining snow on its highest mountains. But it has officially melted. The snowpack levels, which hovered at around 7-15% of normal for this date in 2009, before the 4-year-drought began, are currently at 0%.
You don't see anybody else on the board OBSESSING about CNN, MSNBC, MEDIA MATTERS Etc.......
It's Just YOU Harping Endlessly about something that You Watch Daily!
Get Help.....Consult somebody that Cares about You.....IF You can find Anybody that Does!
When asked to Back up a Claim.....
It Runs for Cover!.......Typical Left Wing Behavior!