% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

DryShips, Inc. Message Board

lambrusco_83 116 posts  |  Last Activity: Mar 27, 2015 9:39 AM Member since: Feb 13, 2012
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    My discussion with IR today

    by hparch Mar 26, 2015 7:38 PM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Mar 27, 2015 9:39 AM Flag

    The shorts ALSO "appreciate" your posts...As in they fear the truth.

  • Reply to

    PDUFA date

    by investing_biotech Mar 25, 2015 3:23 PM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Mar 26, 2015 4:28 PM Flag

    Well, "EF Hutton sez...."
    (For those of you who were around in the 70's-80's. :)

  • Reply to

    paid shorts

    by rawbawto Mar 26, 2015 1:22 PM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Mar 26, 2015 4:19 PM Flag

    "Going to $1 !!!!It's almost comical!" Simply add a zero to the post and it's "Going to $10 !!!". And with no news either way!
    They don't even have the sense to change their id!!!

    No information, no holdings and no morals---nothing but a few pennies per post (literally).
    "Burger flippers" have a more respectible career! (No disrespect to our fast-food employees intended.)

    Sadly, it is the ignore list which is one reason Yahoo performance is so poor!

  • Reply to

    PDUFA date

    by investing_biotech Mar 25, 2015 3:23 PM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Mar 25, 2015 4:20 PM Flag

    Thanks investing_bio.

    "10 month time frame is not a deadline"...
    Typical FDA actually.
    If you believe an approval is in the works, every day prior to that decision is simply another opportunity to load up at "pre-approval pricing".

    Sentiment: Buy

  • lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Mar 25, 2015 12:37 PM Flag

    Ah, I see you have a new login....Another one to ignore. ("Click")

  • Reply to

    Breaking the chart

    by hparch Mar 20, 2015 3:56 PM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Mar 20, 2015 5:52 PM Flag

    "I'm fairly indifferent to the fluctuation in sp..."
    Same here, truthtracer.

    I'm actually fine withe the RESULTS of the tactics and games of the shorts--a lower-than-it-should be pps (currently) allowing me (and others) to continue to accumulate at bargain prices.
    The science WILL prevail--there has been NOTHING to date to think otherwise. Until REAL NEWS is released, I will continue to buy as much as I am able and willing (keeping in mind risk-reward).
    This continues to be nothing more than a GREAT OPPORTUNITY BUY for a lot longer than I would have ever expected. Once the 3-4mg data is released buying additional shares will be (significantly?) over my current average (~$8.45).

    No worries here (and no rose-colored glasses either). I know what I have and have full contidence in the eventual outcome.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    fda wont allow them to continue

    by jumbofisheratred Mar 20, 2015 8:43 AM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Mar 20, 2015 8:56 AM Flag

    New id (less than 2 months) and a perfect example of why you are on IGNORE by so many already.
    Add me to the list. ("Click")

  • Reply to

    Time to see the shorts crushed

    by jackbauer24hour Mar 19, 2015 3:27 PM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Mar 19, 2015 4:07 PM Flag

    Well, shorts are trying to hold down the SHAREPRICE...But, I think it's a bit drastic to imply they are holding down THE COMPANY. The science will march on regardless of the pps.

    And let's not suggest Arrowhead (or any of us) are "not-for-profits". I don't like the tactics of some posters (short and long), but, face facts, we ARE here to make some money. And good thing too---if a cure for Hep B is found, and I was one of the unlucky to contract it myself, I would need the profits from this investment to pay for the $100K/treatment some have suggested it would be priced at!

    Having said that...I will step down off the soapbox...and...."Time to see the shorts crushed!" :)

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    I think the stock ends up down today about 2-3%

    by tmanly09 Mar 16, 2015 9:58 AM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Mar 16, 2015 10:18 AM Flag


    Where are you getting the 3/27 date from? Is this your ESTIMATE? The FDA decision could come before or after that date, yes?

    Sentiment: Buy

  • lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Mar 13, 2015 1:05 PM Flag


    "...How they don't realize this is a big story, yet the market is somewhat indifferent to it.
    We are on the verge of proving that medicine can control virol gene production. How this is not front page news in the WSJ is beyond me..."

    My guess is there have been all too many failures by research companies "...on the verge..." and perhaps both the media and analysts are tired of reporting on what COULD be and then being criticized for pumping or prematurity. In a sense, $7 is not a bad price for a company which still has (virtually) no revenue. For a brief time this sector was being built up on the PROMISE of success (Arrowhead rode that bubble to $27)...Now it is more of a SHOW ME sector (don't bother just TELLING me). That's all fine and well--much of the SHOW will be happening THIS YEAR. The market will react accordingly, i am confident.

    In the mean time, I continue to add as much as I can. Because, as it has been pointed out, Arrowhead continues to make excellent management decisions on vision and approach AND continue to keep to their projected timelines. From THAT standpoint, they ARE "delivering the goods" thus far. (Are you reading this, cc?)

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to


    by bonzoro1 Mar 6, 2015 10:21 AM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Mar 6, 2015 10:38 AM Flag

    Well, then, if you are not short and you think the "stock is toast", best you keep with your SELL sentiment and GET OUT NOW! Otherwise, based on your expectations, you will only lose more.
    ...Or are you not really being truthful?

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    ADMP - Top 20 Biotechs for 2015

    by canes_007 Mar 2, 2015 8:34 AM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Mar 2, 2015 3:33 PM Flag

    "ARWR and ADMP are my two top Biotech Holdings"
    Same with me, wyatt.
    I've been adding/holding ARWR for several years now. I have to give you credit for calling out ADMP (on the ARWR board)--I am currently up 20% and holding for FDA approval. :-)

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    lawsuit update

    by kreyn Mar 1, 2015 6:16 PM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Mar 2, 2015 11:53 AM Flag

    Reply to kreyn's update on the lawsuit shall be due March 2, 2015.
    "Thank you". :-)

  • lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Mar 2, 2015 10:25 AM Flag

    Arrowhead does not waste any time executing what they say they will do.
    Very nice indeed.

    (Does "YOUR" bio-pharm company do that? Or are you frustrated with delay after delay?)

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    DPC is Arrowhead's most valuable asset

    by bruce_jemcek Feb 26, 2015 4:01 PM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Feb 26, 2015 4:15 PM Flag

    I used to read some of your posts mostly for the entertainment value.
    But, now that you have gone to board BLASTING...You are indeed officially on ignore from me.

  • Reply to


    by judisolley Feb 26, 2015 1:15 PM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Feb 26, 2015 1:55 PM Flag

    Exactly, judisolley!
    In this case, "less is more".

    As much as many of us would like to hear the "play by play"...I truly believe Arrowhead is looking at the best interest of the shareholders (longs, that is) in keeping any MISinformation at a minimum.
    If you plan on holding rather than trading, this is simply more opportunity to load up at low prices. As much as I despise the tactics of some (aka shorts), I have added many more shares than I normally would have been able to if the price was truly reflective of the potential.
    We WILL get there.

    The final Phase 2a results and/or non-clinicals, when formally released, will blow the top off! I can wait a bit longer.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    N16M15 sits with Apollo, Zuess and Thor

    by bruce_jemcek Feb 26, 2015 3:03 AM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Feb 26, 2015 9:11 AM Flag

    "...he really knows how to get people mad..."
    Jerry, you are a smart guy....I would have thought you would aspire to someone/something better.

  • lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Feb 24, 2015 9:15 AM Flag

    "DPC is going to be an investment problem for us longer term investors, because, ... it could present even more value ... for many years beyond..."
    True. But not a bad "problem" to have. :)

    Sentiment: Buy

  • lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Feb 23, 2015 2:53 PM Flag

    Hello wyatt.

    "Outstanding shares will NOT BE INCREASED!"
    Well, certainly not for 2015. I'm not so sure about 2016-2017 though. It will all depend on how quickly Arrowhead can get NDAs and corresponding sales. Even with ever promising trial results and a corresponding increase in shareprice, until they get a drug to MARKET, revenues will not increase significantly. Royalty and milestone payments will not likely be significant enough to sustain trial costs beyond 2016.

    I am NOT suggesting that dillution is a significant risk to shareprice--exactly the opposite---presuming pps incraease over time, let's say a retest of $30 by end of 2015, only 3 million shares would be needed for $90M (more than another year's worth)---not even worth mentioning from a dillutive standpoint.

    All I am saying is, given increasing trial costs, the revenue to fund those costs may require one more dillution before actual sales start to be recorded.

    I DO believe forward splits are a possible eventual outcome (nice to think about), but if you require cash, which they MAY in 2016-2017ish, we MAY see one more (insignificant) dillution.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    ARC-AAT dosing has begun

    by hparch Feb 23, 2015 8:04 AM
    lambrusco_83 lambrusco_83 Feb 23, 2015 9:21 AM Flag

    Say what they are going to do and DO what they say. THAT is a crucial characteristic of a bio you should invest in, imo. There are soooo many others companies who miss their targets and timelines for various reasons. Arrowhead continues to show they ARE a well managed company.
    If you want to BUY LOW (to sell high), this is your chance now. (Limited time only, imo).

    Sentiment: Buy

0.83-0.0100(-1.19%)Mar 27 4:00 PMEDT