thank you for ylour pontification on the bry deal or no deal. just as I have n idea what bry holders are thinking you probably have no idea what line lnco holder are thinking.unless you own some. and ill be honest I wish management had never said bry months ago. what I do know is that my line shares were a lot higher even before bry was ever mentioned. if bry wants out then say so nov 1 at 12.01 am so this madness can stop. I also feel sec bullets have already been fired reloaded and fired again. during the last six months management could have spent their bry time looking for more assets that would be as good if not better than the whole bry deal. once this is done or not line can move on, bry can move back down to low or mid 30s, and they can fall back on that 8 or 10 cent divvy. line can incorporate their new assets in Permian , find a few more oilish fields, and make us unit holders some more money. Suddenly critical to sa today, fantasy I think not. my 11000 dollar divys in last 10 months no fantasy. having shorts cover my divys priceless
the trade was to buy bry on the sec. but the investment is still line. did I want this deal to go through, hell ya but I also know that my line shares were at 40 some time last fall with out bry in the picture. line may or may not get the deal done but either way as I look at it as an investor I will be glad when its over. the traders will leave and the naysayers will all sell out and the sec will eventually hand down their decision from god. then line can go about doing what they do best turning oil and gas into cash. also last thought is you sell tomorrow and sec finalizes Monday oppseeee. give me another thousand at 22 or 23 I will take that divvy all day long.
the portfolio destruction that this wonderful merger has created is only comparable to line and lnco. unfortunately I own a couple thousand shares and cant even make my self pull the trigger on more. I look at all the opportunity I missed with that dead money and how much it really cost me
ive held cmlp for a long time, and I have a question for this board. according to s and p per scott t. material with the nrgm merger clmp would receive 103 cash payout and the 1.07 shares of nrgm at the closing price on july 26. this total would equal 27.00 for cmlp. so with the nrgm loosing value would not the pie have to be sweetened to reach the original agreement price. if I am right about 2700 price all this selling is just noise that should be bought or is there trouble with the merger. reminds me of the bry buyout.