Very good day. The nut was cracked and it looks like $8.81 after market.
Knee jerk reaction after sss were very good.
Next resistance is $9.05.
Happy bunny day to you all.
Kets, I agree and give you and give you a thumbs up on your message.
As far as gerpacs idea of putting all the eggs in one basket, I would be against that with any stock including Rad. It's very dangerous. I give him a half thumbs down because of his easter basket.
But, if he couldn't care less, it's a gutsy move, and may even reward him big time. Knowing Rad like I do, a 10 to 15% correction could happen suddenly. If so a portion of my 25% cash can jump on it and buy more shares and if gerpac needs money, which I hope he doesn't, will be forced to sell some of his eggs.
My advise has always been to keep 25% of your investment portfolio in cash for those rainy days, the need for emergency cash as well as other investment opportunities that come along.
That means by selling some of your bigger winners for those opportunities and once again getting back to 25% cash.
We will hope it holds at the $8.80 mark. As I've said, that is resistance.
But for long term holders, like myself, it makes no difference.
Looking for 55-60 million shares today.
The big boys are pushing and pulling today.
Yes I would like to have these questions answered but I would also like Rad to ask them if they are short Rad or requesting that their clients sell or go short on Rad.
I've been wondering for years who these big sellers and buyers are that pop in and out of Rad making mega bucks going in and out of Rad.
It needs to past this resistance with conviction to reach new highs.
Not complaining, just enjoying the fact that sss were very nice indeed.
The big sellers and shorts will wait a while to see if Rad can break through and hold on toward end of day.
If so expect a high volume day.
P.S. Give Garrigan a break.
Rad had a great day. No doubt about it.
Volume above average was a good sign with a small reduction in price another good sign after it's ride on the coney island coaster.
After hours means nothing to me but also looks positive.
Overall, Rad looks like it wants to go higher even though sss may be lower than we would like.
The multi million stock traders don't seem to be scared off at all.
But be cautious going into the next two weeks. These big bucks traders can cause retail investors to panic.
Been there many times and i just let major downturns an opportunity to buy more shares after the dust settles.
As I've always said before, keep at least 25% of your total portfolio in cash for emergencies and special buying opportunities. IMHO
Very well written!
Now put the Mr. Magoo on ignore. I did this 6 months ago and my blood pressure dropped 25%
Couldn't have said it better. I have a great deal of respect for how Rad has come up from the abyss.
Garrigan, I agree with most of what your saying regarding the small increase in sss.
But I believe that, as what happened in last years qtr, was WX related not just Rad but with many other companies.
What may happen, if it is a dismal report, may be a good buy in opportunity.
Second qtr. will be the most important report as well as April sss.
Notice I did not even mention a buy out. At this time I still feel a buy out is speculative.
I also feel Rad, in the long run, is better off going it alone.
I've been in Rad a long time. Another year or two doesn't matter to me.
Thanks for your input.
I like the bashers. Although most of the bashers who have nothing to add but nonsense are all on ignore.
But I do keep those who aren't bashers but have interesting thoughts about Rad's movements not on ignore.
I've always felt that you never want to ignore those who have legitimate reasons why a stock should be suspect to lower earnings or pps.
Ace has always bashed Rad. But at the same time has interesting reasons why he thought so.
He, being always against Rad since under a dollar, and me always buying more stock.
Stick with RAD. IMHO
Well we didn't crack the nut @ $8.80.
But volume was great , 35 million.
IMHO I do think it will be cracked this week.
This drive up is still in place. I expect the 52 week high will be breached very soon also.
If so, it's off to the races.
The only thing that will halt that drive and maybe lose a little in PPS is an announcement that WBA is moving to another investment besides Rad.
For me I feel there are bigger fish out there that may be interested, not just WBA.
If that happens with WBA going elsewhere, and there is a pull back of 25-50 cents per share, which could happen, I'll be buying more due to the fact that Rad can stand alone without a buyout and will increase in price, if you give it time during it's revival to a really great company.
Jim was a peanut farmer. I rest my case.