I can't believe I can still make buys in the $1.70s. I'll save some for you tomorrow.
Everybody sitting on their hands now is saying they believe the company is fairly-valued at $40M. Doesn't anybody do their own due diligence anymore and calculate an enterprise value based on publicly known information? Oh well... my gain.
The "promotional" sites always seem to know when news is coming out. I love it when I see their spam on the board... lol.
Which is going to be next?
Judge's ruling on enhanced damages in Blue Coat #1
Stay lifted on Palo Alto Networks case
Stay lifted on FireEye case
Settlement and licensing agreement with Sophos
Surprise licensing agreement with non-litigant
I believe all are forthcoming in the next few months. I left out the big one of announcing a buyout. Nice to dream about and certainly a possibility, but we don't NEED it for the price to double once or twice from here.
Hearing on Blue Coat case #2 in two days with the same judge. She may be waiting to award enhanced damages based on the outcome of this hearing. Blue Coat was trying to say they shouldn't be sued on two of the patents from case #1. Their reasoning is that the damages from case 1 are a lifetime license. I disagree with that. Never heard anything like it before.
I still think the judge wouldn't take so long unless she was told to hold off as settlement talks were progressing. If we get something on that front, I expect it before the hearing on the 30th takes place.
eagle57143 is merely a shill for Fife. Dieter is merely the frontman. Fife is the one calling all the shots and the one who ha made all the money off of this sham.
One of the reasons the market cap was so low despite the $39.5M judgment is because Blue Coat had $1.8B of debt and their survival long enough to pay wasn't assured. The IPO was good news as they were going to raise about $500M and would make it more likely they would be around for awhile.
Symantec buying Blue Coat is even better as now there is no question there will be somebody to pay once all the legal stalling has run its course. The acquirer assumes all of the liabilities of the entity they acquire.
What makes this even better is now we will hopefully settle three cases at once. Blue Coat 1 and 2 and Symantec that wasn't scheduled to go to trial until 2018. It should be obvious to Symantec that buying Finjan would be better than paying a couple hundred million in damages and Cisco won't want that to happen.
I believe a bidding war is currently being negotiated and there is going to be a nice payday for those who stick around.
650,000,000 shares, issued and outstanding were 268,819,942 shares outstanding on May 31, 2016 and 148,173,100 shares outstanding on August 31, 2015.
Did you catch that? Dieter had the nerve to blame "illegal naked shorting" for the volume when they increased outstanding shares by over ONE HUNDRED TWENTY MILLION in just a nine month period!
This is where the real fraud occurs. They keep issuing millions of shares for "services" yet have absolutely nothing to show for it. No employees and no products yet they keep burning through cash from issuing huge amounts of stock.
During the quarter ending May 31, 2016, the Company issued 40,950,000 shares of common stock was issued for services rendered.
What are these "services rendered" and who received the shares? How come whoever got these 41M shares never filed as a 5% owner? Their history is full of all of these sham stock distributions with nothing to show for them.
Shame on you if you help this scam continue. You are not helping green energy. You are HURTING the cause. Real companies get a bad reputation when lumped-in with the scams. How many more proven lies from them will you need before you admit this is a fraud?
It is exciting to have big pops, but I prefer the steady gains that are sustainable.
Another nice week. From $1.48 to $1.69 to $1.80 to $1.92 for the last four Friday closing prices. We needed this backfilling and I think we hold above $2 for this week. Unless, of course, something big is announced and we go much higher than that.
It is time to think big.
I still believe some type of "negotiations" must be happening for us to not see the ruling from the Blue Coat hearing that happened two months ago. They must have told the judge to hold off as they thought there was a reasonable chance to settle both cases.
Whether it is a big settlement and licensing deal or the judge ruling on enhanced damages, fees and interest... there is going to be something out soon that could easily double the price from here.
Welcome to the Russell Microcap. Russell 2000 by next year?
While not huge at around 90,000 shares, it is still a significant amount when most trading days are much less than that. You can't be very bright to short a story stock that has so many imminent news possibilities that could see the share price double. 90,000 shares will help us to a bigger pop when this begins running again.
We did see $2.00 print today like I thought. There were some large chunks being bought along with what appeared to be the ignorant getting scared and selling their entire portfolios over Brexit. What a great buying opportunity.
150,000 shares on what should have been a nothing day with no news. Somebody knows something. I can hardly wait until the announcement is public.
Plunge Protection Team is absorbing a lot of the impact so the sheeple don't panic. This is just the beginning of worldwide isolationism and protectionism. The jihad is just beginning.
You are going to see over 100 TRILLION DOLLARS of paper "wealth" go poof. Major brokerages wouldn't let their smaller clients trade this morning while the big boys got out. Our markets are so rigged it is unbelievable. When things go bad, all accounts will be frozen and you will be able to withdraw $100/day through ATMs.
Brexit is irrelevant in the world order of things on a fundamental basis. It is very important only as the canary in the coal mine to confirm people are wising up. It is the beginning of a wave that will spread through the world.
=Now, without a single reply from all the voice mails and e-mails, I must say it seems a little fishy, but I don't agree with the "pure fraud" statement.
What is your basis for stating this is not a pure fraud? They have countless documented lies. They keep claiming to be a manufacturer when they have never manufactured anything. They keep talking about this big "team" that is doing all kinds of work, yet their SEC filings all state they have ZERO employees. They lied in saying ATA Engineering was doing the certification when I have posted the reply from ATA Engineering saying they are not able to provide certifications.
Just go back as many years as you want and read all their PRs. They are full of the same lies and do not match what they say in their SEC filings. Isn't your first clue that through the years not a single person here has EVER gotten a reply to an email or had a phone call answered? There is no product. There are no employees. There are no ongoing operations of any kind. Dieter and Ana take salaries and they don't even work full time for the company. They both have other jobs.
You are the kind of delusional individual that allows these scams to exist. Get real... there is absolutely nothing to indicate this exists other than to enrich a small group of insiders while no progress has ever been made in building any product.
At first I thought you were just rehashing old news, but I see what you are doing now. You laid the foundation to show the willful infringement by Sophos since they had intimate knowledge of the Finjan intellectual property from their prior relationship.
I think Sophos erred by not getting a licensing deal done before the recent Supreme Court decision. Don't give away this one like some perceived you did with Proofpoint. Enhanced damages are more likely than not. Get the big jury award if they won't negotiate in good faith.
It also looks like something significant is leaking out. They have a duty to broadly disseminate the news once they have a reasonable belief this has happened. We may see something before the end of the day instead of after market close.
It is also time to file more lawsuits against those who won't negotiate a licensing deal. Best practices are fine and you have shown restraint and good faith in achieving fair deals. Time to put up or shut up. Issue the ultimatums and then follow through with court filings.
Why hang on to your overpriced "blue chips" that are poised for a huge correction when you can own something that is grossly undervalued with multiple significant upside events built-in?
Probable enhanced damages ruling in Blue Coat case
Stay lifted in Palo Alto Networks case
Stay lifted in FireEye case
Probable settlement in Sophos case
Surprise licensing deal with previously unknown party or parties
That doesn't even include the Big one. Finjan is a prime buyout candidate with an intellectual property portfolio that is used by ALL of the players. They haven't remained this quiet for awhile. This is usually a sign that something BIG is being negotiated.
I certainly can’t predict SENY’s future activity, and will only offer this very cautious thought, with our lawyer looking over my shoulder:
When our WindCutter turbine receives full certification (as we fully expect) … and Sauer Energy the first and only to achieve this recognition … and when Sauer product starts going to buyers here and abroad … and our company is widely seen as a leader in the Small Wind sector — then everything should get very, very interesting
He once more uses the Safe Harbor triggering word of "expect" regarding certification, but once more he is abusing the spirit of Safe Harbor and in my opinion this is pure fraud since he knows for a fact it is impossible. As of this morning on June 24, 2016 you can still go to the Small Wind Certification Council website and confirm that Sauer Energy has not even BEGUN the certification process! How can you "fully expect" to become certified when you haven't even begun the process with an initial application that merely expresses your intent to become certified? The FACT remains that it is virtually impossible for a certification to happen before tax credits run out the end of this year when the process takes at least 8 to 10 months and 6 months remain.
Call them up and ask them how they can claim to "fully expect" to become certified when they haven't even begun the process. Report back here when you can't get them to pick up the phone or reply to an email just like everybody else. This is pure fraud!
The larger sell orders in the $1.90s are all gone today. A 500 share market buy would finish filling at $2.00 right now. The big boys must have heard something they liked.
Watch for news tomorrow. Tomorrow is the final day for reconstitution on the Russell Indexes. The addition of FNJN is "preliminary" until the close tomorrow. They will want to bump the market cap as they are on the low end of the list and won't want to risk not making the final cut.
Hey IR... if you can't think of anything else, there should be a PR on recent Supreme Court decisions that are very favorable to you. Especially on lowering the bar to be awarded enhanced damages.
You might see $2 print today, but more likely for tomorrow.
I used to be a scratch golfer. I still usually shoot in the 80s and have a great time. Like life... golf is great if you have the right attitude. If you let it frustrate you, it is a miserable experience.
I'm not sure we see $2 today. Some sellers in the $1.90s. We blow past $2 with just one coy response from them. I'll even give them the question to plant and the answer:
Question: Have you received any buyout offers or are you considering approaching any companies to see if there is any interest?
Answer: In the normal course of business, we are always involved in many types of talks. We have a fiduciary duty to you, our shareholders, and we are currently assessing all means to maximize shareholder value. We anticipate having more to share with you in the coming weeks.
There you go. Doesn't spill any insider information, yet gives a clear message they understand their duties and if there is an amazing offer out there... they need to at least consider it. Something as simple as this would send us skyward. Even better would be the other one I gave you: We have retained XYZ Consultants to enable us to assess our enterprise value given all of the positive recent developments and to explore what options we have in pursuing a strategic partnership or buyout situation. Doesn't commit them to anything, yet puts the world on notice that the bidding has begun and get your interest expressed now or lose out to your competitors.
I went golfing yesterday afternoon. It wasn't me buying those big chunks. I was a little off. It only hit $1.93 instead of $1.99 yesterday. Flooded with sub-100 share orders at the close to drop it a little. The fact still remains that you can't buy volume cheap anymore. Looked to me like a market maker went short to fill the big buys yesterday up to $1.93 figuring they will cover them today.
Annual shareholder meeting in a few hours. I hope someone is attending and will give the board a first-hand account of what guidance was given. Press them on whether they are receptive to an offer to unlock value for shareholders or if they are committed to growing the business units long-term. They won't give specifics, but a properly worded question will let us know if there is a possibility.
I believe a PR that said they retained a firm to assess their value and pursue buyout offers would cause the stock price to double or triple. Doesn't mean they have to take a bad offer, but they have a fiduciary duty to shareholders to at least weigh a current offer against the risks of pursuing their business model. They are worth hundreds of millions of dollars to multiple players now and their current market cap is not maximizing shareholder returns.
Other than the 100 share lots from market makers, the first REAL offer to sell is at $1.98. Can you imagine if you sold one day before they announced a takeover offer for $400M which would be about $17.50/share?
Can't buy any volume. Just need to keep nibbling.
Can't wait to see the new short interest report. You would need to be crazy to be short on any company where it would make a lot of sense for multiple players to take them over for a huge premium. The public float is tiny and there just aren't sellers. A short squeeze would be devastating. A margin call and market order would shoot the price right through the Ask stack.
Also, don't forget all the buying that will come soon as they get added to the Russell Microcap Index. It won't be huge volume, but there are many, many index funds that will need to own FNJN and never underestimate the effect of many upticks on a thinly-traded stock even if the order sizes are small.
I think $1.99 prints today. Last chance to accumulate before tomorrow's meeting and I think we go over $2 this week.
They have been quiet lately... I think something BIG is in the works.