1) its products has a market opportunity of over $600 millions
2) But its market cap is only about $50 m. It is being too undervalued.
3) its test is priced $3960 per test
4) No rreimbursement problem.
5) line 3 and line 4 mean that ROSG is in a potentially very profitable business, with potentially good margin.
6) Its products should be in high demand
7) Insiders own 59% of shares, showing their confidence in company.
8) analyst target price $16 ( may be conservative in my view )
This is my personal belief only, which may prove to be right or wrong in due course. You must consult your own adviser and do research and maake your own judgement and not be influenced by this opinion. You may lose money when trading this stock.
I do not own shares.
he company's August 2012 presentation says it has 8.2 million shares outstanding. At current share price, its market cap is too low considering its $600 million market potential.
$600 million market opportunity just in U.S., according to the company's presentation on its web site.
Go and verify it.
ROSG charges $3960.00 for every test, and $3,600.00 to be reimbursed by medicare, according to AEGIS analyst.
What does this mean ?
This means that ROSG is in a very , very profitable, and very promising business.
You can go to Zacks web site and read more information.
( correction for typing error on previous message : not wen siite, but web site )
1) He believes strongly that ILUVIEN will gain approval this time ...in US.
2) One forecast calls for ILUVIEN to bring in $409 million in 2016.
3) He feels ILUVIEN is very cutting edge.
Press release clearly states that UK approved the drug ILUVIEN. The only thing they did not like is the high 5500 pounds treatment price.
And ALIM is open to negotiate. That is why ALIM's CEO is optimistic.
( I do not own shares. I have no money.)
After reading the press release 7-18-2012, my understanding is that institutional inverstors essentially paid $2.91 per share( in common stock term ) for a total of $40 million to ALIM. And their warrants conversion price will be about $3.20 per share of common stock.
What does this mean ?
This means institutional investors are very , very optimistic about ALIM.
( I do not own shares. No money. )
1) according to OREX 8-9-12 SEC filing, on 6-30-2012 it has 67,947,519 shares outstanding (of common stock). That is approximately 68 million shares. (please read the filing )
2) But as a result of 12-15-2011 offering,there are 56 million shares of common stock waiting to be issued any time upon exercise of warrants at $1.449 per share . ( please verify this by reading the 12-15-2011 press release. )
3) So assuming all warrants related to above said offering are exercised, there would be 124 million shares of common stock. That would be a 182% times the current share number.
( divide 124 million by 68 million , and you get a result of 182% . It is easy math.)
if you could read the posting on 2-Aug-2012 by Ryno1rnyo entitled " NAVB Analysis With $9 Targets " on yahoo Finance board, you would see all the targets there.