They did not take my stop at 652 (and then run it back up)...at least for now. I am still standing by my promise to leave forever if this does not hit 670 today. It's looking like this may be goodbye folks. For those of you who are just trying to make money and not being hateful and ignorant, I wish you the best.
I have my stop loss set at 652...if it hits that, or does not print 670 today,,,it is goodbye forever folks
This is looking like goodbye folks...I promise you that you will never hear from me again if this does not print 670 today...I will throw in the towel
that is a promise
Sybs...I will be letting you borrow my shares at that price as I will be giving them up...I hope you are right that it gets there today
Tech..you are obviously a very educated, involved investor who uses words that most on this board cannot even understand (I admit, I must re-read a lot of what you say and still don't always get it)....all that being said...I am looking to exit my 665 Calls today with as much profit as possible...care to guess where they might run this at some point today so I can get out.
bagholder...I'm just calling what I see...it is too easy to say that this is headed straight down to 650 or 610 or whatever for that matter. I am looking strictly at options expiring TOMORROW and predicting what this will do in the next 24 hours....THAT is what I care about and am predicting. I have 660 calls that I bought near the low of the day and look at the volume in the 670's and that OE max pain is 680.
Closes tomorrow between 673-678
Mark this post
I would be going long here if you want to make money along with the "smart money"
by these crooked market makers...670 to 705 to 650 to 675...the stock basically does nothing and they get rich on options back and forth...what a racket!
If you were serious (which you are not, of course), you'd be wiped out. This will be in the 670's tomorrow OE
You've been given a gift here folks...the MM's are going to want to split this by mid July to 100 (7 for 1)...only way this plan doesn't get activated before earnings if market has big sell off...Cover, cover, cover
Cover sybs....don't be a pig here...there is still a good chance this runs into earnings as they are probably looking for a 100 dollars after split price tag
He also sold in the 300's according to him 1/2 of his position...the crooked manipulators saw a perfect opportunity to sell this off (along with the "downgrade" by CITI, who by the way just upgraded the stock in May. So, should we listen to them then or now? 675 by tomorrow afternoon
LOOK at the options folks...that is what is telling the real story here, at least for the short term...All those call options that were sold to you yesterday for the 660 area for 30 and 40 dollars are now worth 3 and 4 dollars...who sold them yesterday and who is buying them back today? The smart money. This goes to 670 again by the end of the day today....buy NOW
before the split, and before Carl, and before the downgrades/upgrades, price targets through the roof, the price was around 675...then it goes to 705 and now 655 and what is going to happen is the price will revert back to 675 before they will decide what next to do...if you hold the stock through a few days and do nothing you will make/lose nothing most likely...however, IF YOU ARE PLAYING THE OPTIONS, like the "smart money" market makers, you will make an absolute FORTUNE up and down only to end up back where you started...
and THAT'S the game!