DCTH took a dive yesterday. At .32 it is a spec play but they were granted orphan status on a liver cancer treatment delivery system. I took a flyer at it and it is down at old support from pre-announcement. Do your own due dilligence.
TV- To the extent most RBOL's are buy and hold, no. To the extent I follow those boards and respect their opinions, absolutely. I am back to trading btk's and just bought another little chunk at 2.15, I tried to get an order in at 2.14 " but missed it by that much."
Sentiment: Strong Buy
TV- Posted this morning on the VTUS board that I was jumping on NAVB. Print out a five minute chart from this morning and put it on your wall. I have always joked that picking bottoms gives you smelly fingers. This morning we retested the low, got a new short term high, had a higher low then a short covering spike at the prior high. I got in at 2.11, the california penal code section for armed robbery. The point being, that was a near perfect low risk entry and if I were smarter, I would now give it a stop loss but after all that red volume over the last two weeks think this thing is as sold out as it gets.
Kitty: Good timing. Fun to look closely at the five minute chart. Early on there was a volume and price spike which was the first wave of short covering. It happened again after breaking above 2.11. If we break above the last high it will happen again but expect resistance at 2.20. A move above that should set off more short covering. Again if you look at this morning's chart it is the perfect bottom buying setup. A retest of the low, a higher high followed by a higher low, now a higher high which is a trend reversal in the shorter time frames with all the indicators being oversold. That is a low risk entry.
Kitty-We have formed a pennant with declining tops and are sitting at the bottom of the formation. Given the choppy waters, I thought it best to take my small profit rather than take the risk of it melting away. NAVB has been beaten down and I think it is now undervalued with the orphan status they have been given. Their last hit was because they sold shares to another institutional buyer. They have a good product moving to market and cash to take it there. (See recent SA article.) Its recent dump was on heavy volume and looks washed out and low risk/reward IMHO. I want to be in the butt cream business, butt just not at this time.
Took my small profit off the table here and bought a little NAVB. Looks like a bottom with a retest on the 15 mn chart followed by a higher high and a lower low, now stalled at 2.10. I paid 2.11 which is the penal code section for robbery in Kalyfornya. (use Ahnode accent to pronounce.) I do not like our lower highs and for now am on the sidelines and only cracking bottom jokes, like what you usually get picking bottoms. NAVB looks like a safe play here.
Funny, I like to put a name to stocks and in this case psdv became #$%$ d i v e. The censors apparently didn't like it.
Er, I mean gap? Looks like btk's across the board are reacting negatively to #$%$ dive's death knell. Good ol' butt cream on sale, just not quite as cheap as earlier in the week.
I got a card in the mail saying I may be a winner in the Nobel Peace Prize Sweepstakes and they didn't even ask my IQ or what I have done which deserves a Nobel Peace Prize. I hear the last guy who entered and won didn't even know where they were from!
Kitty: They have a delivery product for pain meds PFE is possibly interested in using. Other than that, I picked up just a couple k a while back on the last pullback. Would like to see a volume dropping pullback but hell, these critters don't do what you expect them to do these days. Given the volume, I would expect follow through and resistance at 1.75, but I give up on prognosticatin'. What I think the best way to play other than the buy (a couple of weeks ago) and hold strategy would be to watch the pop (hopefully) to a buck and three quarters and buy the pullback. Maybe nibble a little first so it keeps your attention. That was my plan when I bought at a buck and a quarter. Now I'll watch it (hopefully) run and add on the dips.
It would appear that the speculation of a bear raid triggering stops is the best explanation so far. You would think a leak would be out by now or be showing on the chart with the price down at the lows or still dropping. We shall see.