Some people actually bought this stock for income. So your saying who cares if the dividend gets cut. And I suppose that goes for BV as well. And if the SP goes down again so what. It's good for investors to dig themselves out of holes. Is that how your selling it holders who are losing their shirts on this stock?
I don't think the .07 monthly dividend is as much a factor as further deterioration of BV. That's why we're sitting just over $4 now because BV went down, IMO. BV needs to stabilize.
I'm not concerned about them paying a dividend. They obviously will unless they have no NOI. I am concerned and all holders should be concerned that the dividend will be cut. To me that means another sell-off.
It's obvious to me that ARR has only rebounded slightly from it's lows awaiting specific info on a possible dividend cut for October - December. Hopefully there's no reduction and the SP will move higher. So if the prior 8K was 3 months ago then we are awaiting an imminent announcement.
Well that's what I gathered we might get an announcement on today from what others are saying. So I don't know what C3sr thinks he's trying to prove by his post other than dance around an imminent announcement.
It's called the 1st Amendment. The only suit that can prevail, IMO, is one directly against a public company that deliberately disseminates false information. Your telling me that someone is going to prevail in Court against a poster who says the BV is this or that or anything else that some gullible reader is going to buy or sell stock on the basis of?
I don't want to hear Holders posting that people need to buy because the price is lower. I don't think that goes over well with those whose average price is currently $6 or more.
I wish I had a dime for every bash posting on every stock board. I wouldn't need to invest in anything. I'd be rich. So tell us who got sued for bashing?
randymmd the Clown Impersonator. You just can't keep from posting your daily sewerage. So how many days now have you told folks on this board that you sold before the dividend cut?
Why would they wait until after the Close if it were positive news on the Dividend? Think about that. And if you think the BV is still $5.43 today than I have some property to sell you in the Everglades.
So a third consecutive quarter of BV deterioration from $5.43 to $5.00 is no big deal to you? I think you need to think again about how the overall Market is going to react.
nick, I am long ARR. Basically all the reits have rallied bigtime the past 2 days with the exception of CIM and ARR. You can look for yourself. NLY, AGNC, MTGE are all up significantly the past 2 days. Apparently CIM and ARR are in the doghouse. Unfortunately the Market is totally ignoring the .07 monthly dividend and concerned about the shrinking NAV. You asked for legit comments. I think I provided one.