I got out at 4.10 and am happy I did so. The last div was almost half of what it was previously. Even with the falling price, that needs to return before i'm interested in re-buying.
Looks like it worked. And they made 40 cents now. 4% in a week. Not a bad racket.
I'm loving it.
Hoping for 11s before the next dsitro causes us to creep back
no one will care about this dip except for those who bought more at a discount.
5 years from now, it won't even show on the chart.
20 years from now, you retire.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
don't fear. it's just some scardy cats doing some profit taking. And look at the rest of the market-- it's done the same thing today. open high, then crashed out.
nice chance to buy some more cheaper.
not going to happen.
the boat is out to sea. The wind may be light right now but we're no where near shore.
bad move IMO.
load and hold.
In terms of dollars, no, it did not. But if you look at the percents, it has taken off.
Sure, it's still a risky gamble. Anything on the otc is.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
otc delay makes it even harder!
imo, just hold through. it's not worth the risk or the tax to play that came for a few cents.
yup, same boat here. still down 97% post-split. It's just not even worth selling at this point, which is why I still have it in my portfolio. Not worth the transaction fee. screw ctic. would never put another dime in this company.
How old you are would dictate a better action plan I think if you are looking at this from an investment point of view. if you're under 35, IMO, let it ride. If you're 36-45, take your purchase price + 10% out as preservation of guaranteed 15% profit (before any taxes). If you're over 45 take 3/4 out to something more stable and tried and true and play with the last 1/4 by letting it ride.
Me, i'm 33, a novice with similar assets and 3k shares myself... hardly big time. I'm letting it ride. I wrote the money off at my buy-in as a gamble. I'll only sell in the $1.80 range which is a couple dimes over my buy-in price to try to preserve my investment without being completely shut out from the likely continued run-up.
If this goes to $50 again in 20 years, it's a nest egg and then some.