30 pct, At this point I wish I had sold it all. This God darn company is for the pits.
I was in both of them and both had problems all along, I will say that this technology is is far superior then both of them, The problem here is not the technology it's the management, They are the worst
There are no revenues
Their cash position that will be filed in Q1 2015 in May will show NO cash unless they get an infusion, They expect to run out in April.
awada, You mention they are backed by a billion$ venture fund, They would IMO sell the shareholders down the river to line their own fat pockets
Have no fear, They are ONLY looking out for themselves imo
CXM, There comes a point where the Company has to put up , They can't shut up because they NEVER speak, Never share ANY information to benefit the holders of this stock.
This IMO borders on their lack of Fiduciary Duty towards the shareholders of this company.
They know things that would effect the share price ( UP OR DOWN ) that the shareholders are not privy too, They are withholding this info from the shareholders for a reason only they know, And it seems very suspicious IMO , There have been MANY newsworthy articles and abstracts that could have driven this stock upwards, doesn't it seem to most here the company is trying to hold this share price DOWN ?? It does to me.
You're right Jess, not one mention of Bgmd or Galectin 3 , I went through it fast and didn't see even what they said in the CC , Nasdaq determination due on March 4th and earnings on the 18th, We'll know where we stand then, But to be honest, I'm not to optimistic, This will continue down without an update from the company, which is very unlikely, Have a good weekend Jess
You can probably stay in bed till earnings on March 18th, or until Abbott's full 10k comes out, There may be a little more detail in the full filing.
Forgot to mention that I've also talked to my St. Jude Representative who monitors my Defibrillator, She also never heard of the test
I'll tell you a quick story, I went to see my cardiologist yesterday, I asked him about Galectin 3 Test for CHD.
Now this is the 3rd cardiologist I'VE seen in 4 months, All of them have given me the same answer ( THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE TEST ) I could not believe this, All I can contribute this to is lack of information on the part of this company, They know NOTHING about marketing, I hope Abbott does a better job then these jokers.
Sorry, the company had 6.3m cash in Sept, The 4.1m was what the company owed GE
And that was supposed to be ERIC not Eros, using a pad and not spell checking.
Problem is Eros is that the company is running out of cash , They only had 4.1M in Sept of last year, That was only enough to get us thru this April.
To service the debt they owe GE add's 369k each month alone . aside from operation cost, They have very little time to get their act together, I hope we see option #1 , That alone will take care of everything
That hurts, And if the company doesn't release some sort of news before earnings which will be March 18 th, I can't see any upside from here IMO
Another issue here will be the continued listing on nasdaq on March 4th, IMO that will not be an issue.
Another issue is funding, There are 3 ways this could be worked out.
1 = Abbott gives BG Medicine upfront cash for the deal they are working on. Best option
2 = Aspire funding, That would add up to 19.99 pct of the OS, Approximately 7M shares. next best option.
3 = Do a Reverse Split and do an Offering for funding. Very Bad Option.
Those are the only three options this company has IMHO
In the end I believe everything will turn out well, The only problem I see is the timeline, If it's option 3, We'll be here a long time waiting for our payout. But in the end we'll all be happy
You can all put this drop at the feet of the BOD's
This IMO is some of the best technology in this field, This company has done nothing but SCREW it up.